Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Is What Happen If You're Super Bored

Current Mood:
I'm Still Rockin' By Hearing 'Meet Again' Song.

Great, I'm terribly bored now. I wanted to draw but I have a huge artist block. I don't know when will I be able to draw new KHR fanart. *sob sob*


Ahh, just got back from Soon Lee near PJN school. Bought my own stuffs and some junk food. I hardly eat junk food, so now is the time! Woot~!


Yummy~ ♪ Thanks, Mom, for buying these delicious but cheap chocolate. I wanted to buy a box of Kinder Bueno but I couldn't find it anywhere. *emo-ing at the corner*
But still, this chocolate is ok for me. And it's cheap! Only $0.85 bahh, rather than Kinder Bueno which is $1.50.


My bro told me that he ordered two Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Squall Leonhart.

"I know you'd go berserk if I buy only for myself. I ordered two, one for you, one for me."

I SWEAR I LOVE YOU, MY DEAREST 2ND BROTHER, HASRIN @ ARIN. *hugs him tightly*


This is how the figurine looks like. *kirai2 at Aozora* MWAHAHAHA~!! *runs away from Aozora*



Bah bah
That's all ehh. Sangal kamu karang baca post ku kalau ku buat panjang2.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment