Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Gonna Rock You!

.: Edited Version :.

Current Mood:
Indescribable - Blank

*gets bash by Sol Badguy for using his quote*
*throw a metal desk weight 1000 tonnes at Aozora* BECAUSE OF YOU, I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP! XD Aku lagi skati2 menuduh kau. Kau udah tuduh aku arah blog mu. So, we're even.

Yeah... I feel tired but I can't make myself go to sleep. *hits my own head*

Anyway... Just a short update before I hit my bed. I seriously need to get my go-to-bed-early-schedule back to me.

This post is for Jun, who I successfully convert him into a Guilty Gear fan (despite the fact that he's not a fan of any 2D fighting game) and a Sol Badguy fan.

I just ordered an official artbook of Guilty Gear: Overture and Guilty Gear X Slash Encyclopedia from an online store. Gilaaa, expensive yaww. But luckily Hibari-san was being generous and helped me dealing with those artbook seller. They gave me discount but still expensive... *sighs* oh well. Btw, thanks, Hibari-san. I don't know how to repay you. *sob sob*



I seriously wanted to know how Daisuke-sensei draw Sol (and other characters)'s complicated outfits/clothes. I wanna draw like him too. =D *kirai2 at Jun*


I JUST REALIZE THAT I SPELL DAISUKE-SENSEI'S FULLNAME IN A WRONG WAY! HAHAHA

It's suppose to be Daisuke Ishiwatari - Not Daisuke Ishikawa. *gets slap/punch/kick/sliced etc etc by Daisuke-sensei's GG characters*


Ok... Time for some random rant here...



I bought three new toothbrushes yesterday.
"Ma, do you have extra tootbrush?"
"Ah? No. Why? What happen to yours?"
"... It broke."
"AHH? What stunt did you do to the innocent toothbrush?!"

LOL. XD No, mom. The truth is, I don't know where in the world is my toothbrush. I think I accidentally threw it on my dust bin before...



Izumi-san, I seriously LOVE your straight hair. HAHA Nampak ke-jepun-an jua bahh usul mu kalau cematu. =D


I like this picture despite the fact that Izumi-san used this picture for his ranting-about-driving post. *gets kendo-ed*


Don't you dare change your hair-style, Izumi-san. YOH, STAIE! Why in the world am I threatening him? *gets sliced using real katana* XDDD


By the way...
HIROMI-SAN, MUKU-NII, HIBARI-SAN!!!
WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU GUYS CLOSED DOWN YOUR BLACKBLOODWING+ WEBSITE?? *insert hysterical scream here* *punches near-by wall*

Anyways, I guess that's all that I can include in this post.

Man, Brunei is experiencing another extremely-hot-sunny-days again... OH DEAR, GOD, WHY BRUNEI ONLY EXPERIENCING A SHORT PERIOD OF RAINY DAYS?? *dramatically kneels down upon the sky* Yoh, emusi ku nahh.


BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment