Happy Hours - Let's Enjoy It Before It Last!WATAPAK (WTF) IS GOING ON ON MY TAGBOARD? HAHAHA
*gets bashed by readers*
As you guys can see, you can put a small icon/picture in my tagboard, I did try putting my own icon at my friends' tagboards but all of it were unsuccessful. :| I wonder why?
It was Muku-nii who reminds me about these 'putting image in your tagboard thingy'. I did noticed about it like, last week (or is it several weeks before?), but I ended up forgot to try it. Thanks, Muku-nii! *thumbs up*
Anyways, I was bored this morning (yeah, I woke up terribly early today despite the fact that I slept late last night) so I decided to surf the internet browsing through random sites.
Then, I suddenly remember the html tips that I got some days ago so I decided to try it (and of course, adding them in my blog).
○ The News Section - You can easily know what I've been doing in this blog, like, updating blog, changing layout, update gallery, etc. =D -I use the Scrolling HTML Codes, and nope, it's not Javascript-
○ New Tagboard - Well, not that new. I just changed some stuffs especially the colors, so that it fit the Blue-White theme of this blog. OH, and you can add your own icon in it! *kirai2 at Muku-nii* I lap you, Nii-san! HAHA
○ Message Alert Box - I just realized that my blog is not for Internet Explorer. :| When I opened my blog using IE, it messed up my whole blog! *hits IE* This is why I put a javascript box for IE users out there! NO INTERNET EXPLORER FOR MY BLOG!
But hey, can anyone tell me whether OPERA have the same result as IE or not? I've deleted my Opera after I learned a lot of things on Mozilla Firefox.
○ Scrolling Title - Not much. Just a simple html/javascript for my blog title. Whenever you visit my blog, the title will scroll from right to left.
Anyways, to those who request the Guilty Gear icon original picture, here it is. I seriously DO NOT claim the art to be mine. I don't know who draw it...
Is it a fanart from a fan out there?
OR, Is it an art by the creator itself, Daisuke Ishikawa?

(Click the picture for bigger version - not that big, unfortunately...)
Cool picture! I didn't know that Ky is actually VERY shorter than Sol... I thought Ky is almost the same height as Sol? (but a bit shorter, of course).
And yay! Another try on drawing eyes (uhh, eye?)! XD I'm persistent, trust me; when I wanna learn something, I will learn it until I'm satisfied!

I know I'm still in a FAILED stage, but I will try my best until I master this type of eye.
Oh, this girl is also from GG (Guilty Gear), May. Mentang ani bulan May jadinya aku lukis watak May lah saja? HAHA
Ma, I'm OFF! I wanna eat my dinner!
P/s: YAY! Our housemaid is working at our home again starting yesterday! Which mean, I'm free from the kitchen works!! *dances dances*

No comments:
Post a Comment