I'm Trying To Feel Relax Here.Current Song:
Kingdom Valley ~Wind~The Castle~The Lakeside~Water~
[Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 Soundtrack]
The song that I put here (in this blog) is the ~WATER~ Version only.
Ah man, I was trying to refrain myself from taking a nap in the afternoon yesterday but failed miserably. My bed loves to play pranks on me by calling me to go to sleep. Yoh, exaggerate jua. XD Mna nda jua, ya jua lalaikan mendngar lagu Sonic: Kingdom Valley, yatah tertidur tu ahh. I didn't even bother to babysit my nephews and work in the kitchen this afternoon. =|
And then and then,
my internet connection sucks - terribly - yesterday too. The maximum speed that my wireless can get was 2-5mbps. Damn tu ehh. I don't mind 5mbps, but 1-2mbps? ZOMG!! It lags a lot! =| So, in the end, I ended up drawing while listening to music. And of course, I kept myself busy drawing Nadiah's OC. *kiraikirai at Nadiah*

I got this pose from one of the KHR doujin where Tsuna is tilting his head upwards while listening to music. =D But I wanna draw Chae Rin with huge headphone later!
Lol, Aozora told me that I look like a guy in this picture. HAHA XD Is it?? Hahaha, luckily I don't have that 'adam's apple' (or whatever you guys call it in English) which means, I'm PURE female.

Kanda-pon was planning to merge our picture together using this pic, tpi soi bah, bida quality nya. It's not like my handphone is an advance one, though.

KANDA-PON~!! *raburabu you*
HAHA, WE SHARE THE SAME BEADS BRACELETS! I like your hair, by the way. =D
Awu ehh, bida wah quality image kitani dua. =_="
Oh wait, should I write in Malay standard (Malaysian) whenever I talk or write about you, Kanda-pon? Besides, you're a Malaysian.
Anyways, I don't know what to update here. Hmm... *falls asleep* lol
O yeah, I'll be updating my gallery today. So stay tune, guys! Especially to those who appreciate my art. Thank you!
Ja, I'm OFF!! I better take a new picture like the above one again... *sighs* Sabar ye, Kanda-anata~♥
P/s:
MIZI, saya sudah tidak 'terer' pakai bahasa melayu standard. Sebab itu lah saya lebih suka pakai bahasa melayu stail Brunei. XDDD Nanti lah saya cuba membuat blog saya dalam bahasa melayu standard.
Cikgu Emran, ajar lah saya balik macam mana nak pakai bahasa melayu stail Malaysia ye? *dipukul oleh Cikgu Emran* HAHA XDDD

No comments:
Post a Comment