Saturday, May 23, 2009

PERSONA 4 = BlackBloodWing+

Current Mood:
Over Excited. XD

I am proud that I was able to help BBW+ co. the other day. I was responsible to create the looks of BBW+ PERSONA 4 cosplay section.


Persona veterans should have known that Persona 4's main theme color is YELLOW. I don't know why Hiromi-chan wanted the word EMERGENCY to be their Persona 4 cosplay main word.


I, hereby, is proud to be the 'sidekick' for BlackBloodWing+. Why sidekick? Because I hardly make myself involve in cosplay. But I don't mind managing the BBW+ websites, though.

Wanna see some PERSONA 4 cosplay pictures? *kirai2 at PjahhDex*


When I first saw this... I was like, "ASDHJKL!!! OMAIGAWD!!" HAHA Hiromi-san, Hibari-san, you guys PAWN! *thumbs up* =D


My second favorite picture. You look serious, Hiromi-chan!


Oh, is that Senju-san, Hibari/Hiromi-san? I think I know this place. Hmmm...


Unfortunately, Muku-nii doesn't want to participate. Instead he has his own cosplay project in Tokyo in this Jun with Hibari-san and 2 other BBW+ members.

While Hibari-san... HAHA GUESS WHAT? I ALSO VOTE FOR YOU TO COSPLAY AS YOSUKE HANAMURA, HIBARI-SAN!! *evil laugh* Mwahahahaha...kk... *coughs* It's better to be Yosuke bah, Hibari-san... Rather than KANJI! I'll go ASDFHJKL if someone vote you to be him.

Btw, Hibari-san... Where did buy that limited version of Yosuke headset? THERE'S EVEN PERSONA 4 LOGO AT THE HEADSET! *shakes Hibari-san vigorously*


*sighs* WHY AM I SUCH AN ASS IN DRAWING? *punches near-by wall* I can't get myself drawing seriously. *bangs head* I wanna draw more and improve even though my WACOM drawing tablet is not with me now, BUT STILL! GAH!!


Ok...
I don't know what to rant here. So yeah, I'm OFF!

P/s:
Yeahh~! My 2nd bro is coming back to Brunei today! an't wait to see his stuffs when he get back! He told me that he'll gonna buy Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy 8) Dissidia Version Figurine. I wonder where he'll buy it? Through online or at Malaysia?

No comments:

Post a Comment