Thursday, May 7, 2009

The New Virus, 'TV'.

Current Mood:
I'LL CRUSH YOU WITH MY LOVE! *gets bashed*

Both me and Aozora discovered a new virus called 'TableVi', which stands for 'Table Virus' or, the abbrevation for 'Table Virus' is 'TV' (Wtf... I made that one up. XD)

It's because both me and her (I'm the one who started it, though) kept using this emo bunny emote icon! . XDDD HAHA *umban meja arah random directions*


See? Kami ni pemajal sikit. HAHA


Next one is about a meme.
'The things you do before exam and after exam' meme. It's very funny, though.

Thanks to Kanda-pon for helping me making this meme. Just to do something before went to bed. And not to forget, thanks to both Hibari-san and Hiromi-san for giving me these bunny emotes. HAHA I didn't have any bunny emote before (except for the 'throwing-table-bunny' emote).

MEME STARTS!!

New school semester:


During the first week:


During the second week:


Before the mid-year exams:


During the mid-year exams:


After the mid-year exams:


Before the end-of-year exams:


Once you know the end-of-year exams schedule:


7 days before the end-of-year exams:


6 days before the end-of-year exams:


5 days before the end-of-year exams:


4 days before the end-of-year exams:


3 days before the end-of-year exams:


2 days before the end-of-year exams:


1 day before the end-of-year exams:


The night before the end-of-year exams:


1 hour before the end-of-year exams:


During the end-of-year exams:


The moment you walk out of the exam hall:


After the end-of-year exams, during the holidays:


I think there was a same meme like this in my inbox before wah, it's a spam email pulang tu. But kaan, I can't help but to think that this meme makes sense. HAHA


Naah, I got nothing to do now, so I end up updating this blog. Hehe. Ahh, I can't stop reading this meme over and over again. =D


Random pictures of the day!



Kanda-pon. XD I raburabu your hair! I thought you cut it already! (lol, that's Kanda-pon's younger brother's shoulder tu ahh)
KAMI DUA KANA UCAP ADI BRADI AHH. HAHA SAMA KAN USUL KAMI?? Walaupun rambut kami sama panjang ehhh.


HAHAHAHA
Birthday guy coughmuku-niicough gave me this! It arrives this morning! HAHA I'm the one who should give you a present, dear, not you!

In case you guys don't know, that's a box set of tea bags (with different types of tea flavors - chocolate, caramel etc etc) from the anime of Kuroshitsuji. ALL OF THOSE TEAS ARE VERY DELICIOUS!!

The only reason why I like this anime? BECAUSE THE MAIN CHARACTER - SEBASTIAN - REMINDS ME OF ROKUDO MUKURO WAHH!!!

Speaking of Rokudo Mukuro...
WHERE THE HELL IS MUKURO, AMANO-SENSEI??!! *skati2 umban meja sampai ke jepun * HAHA



Bah bah, I'm out ehh. I wanna eat squid wahh. Yesterday I thought the squids that my mom bought were being eaten by someone already (which brought me into depression) but my mom loves me and bought them again.

I LOVE YOU, MOM! HAPPY ADVANCE MOTHER'S DAY TOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment