Sunday, May 17, 2009

And Yet Another One.

.: Edited Version :.

Current Mood:
Feeling Unexpectedly Excited

I suddenly realize that both April and May are my 'going-to-Bandar-months'. It was actually unusual for me to go to Bandar more than once (or twice) in a YEAR - I know, lame, but I'm not the type of girl who can easily goes out of her house freely. But this year... Oh well, I've been to Bandar more than 3 times (or even more).

I kept telling my mom to bring me anywhere while I still can, while I'm still free. I don't know what's gotten into me by saying those things to her but still, I find it quite true. Who knows? Sooner or later, I won't have any free time to spend with my family, especially my parents.


Hmm, this is actually a quick update, because I'll be going to Bandar again. This time, our previous maid come back to Brunei to work with my family once again.


OH! I've been playing XBox Live; Guilty Gear: Overture since yesterday (Thanks, Hibari-san, for telling me about this game =D). I know, I'm outdated already, but I just found out about this game. MAAN, THAT GAME BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF THE OLD 2D GUILTY GEAR FIGHTING GAME. Except for one thing, Guilty Gear: Overture is not a normal 2D fighting game, instead, the game is more into 3D and RPG styled. COOL!


The boxart of Guilty Gear 2 : Overture. I even have the poster of this picture as a free gift by purchasing this game. =D


Sol Badguy (the guy with red-white outfit); Kau Rugged. I'm not generally a fan of a 'overly-muscle-typed-of-guy' but Sol is an exception. I just love his 'badguy' attitude. And then... BECAUSE KAAN, HIS MAIN COLORS ARE REDBLACKWHITE. HAHA *gets bashed by Sol*

Anyway... quit ranting about Sol Badguy there.

Recently, I'm interested to draw different type of eyes. I was browsing through the internet and suddenly stopped at Guilty Gear Official Artwork website. AND, I decided to draw Jam, one of the Guilty Gear female character.


That's Jam Kuradoberi (sp?), or a pun for CloudBerry Jam. I like how Daisuke-sensei draw her eyes, but I FAILED AT DRAWING HER BEAUTIFUL EYES!! Besides, I didn't bother to use my pencil while drawing this picture, I just used a BLACK-INK PEN.


Btw,
I'm using another fanart as the main image now. XD Oh, and also the icon! I'm not in the mood to change the whole layout, but I still wanna change the previous picture into this new image. And yeah, the fanart is Ky Kiske (Also from Guilty Gear) fanart. He's the opposite of Sol Badguy.

AND AND!
I changed my desktop image too! JIGOKU SHOUJO!


I edited the picture a bit. The real color of the flowers are not purple, it's actually PINK (which I despise), so I ended up changing it. :P


Ja ja ja, I'm OFF!
NAH, JUN/TIQAHH/HAFIZZ, TIGA ORG YG LUAN MAJAL SURUH KU UPDATE. HAHAHA *umban meja arah kamu smua* XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment