Sorry for the lack of updates. Man, I don't even know what's gotten into me. I kept telling myself to update this blog 'soon' and 'later' but in the end, I forgot to update this blog. *dodges swords/knifes/stones etc etc*
Anyway... Today is a special day.
HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED AND ONLY SISTER, HASZARINAH @ ANA


My sis is cute, right? Many people mistakes her as my YOUNGER sister. HAHA But she's actually several years older than me, she even have TWO sons - Haziq and Hafidz, she's an INCREDIBLE SINGLE PARENT. *kirai2 at my sis*
The truth is, both me and my sis were not in a good sister-relationship before. Until this one day, after PMB examination, there was nothing interesting that i can do back then, so I ended up drawing at our dining room while listening to the radio. My sis was having a fight with her EX-sonofab*tch-husband and she immediately went to the dining room, sit opposite me and starts ranting about her problems right infront of me. Starting from that day... I am her 'EAR' to any of her problems.
Hmmm..... *thinking*
I don't have any ideas on what should I include here...
APAKANEHHH!!! TIME2 AKU PAKAI LAPPY KU ANE ADA TIA MCM2 ORG KAN PINJAM/PAKAI LAPPY KU JUAAA!! TIME2 AKU NDA PAKAI LAPPY KU ANE, NADA TIA DURANG KAN PAKAI JUAA.
Why am I frustrated there? My 3rd bro is persistent to borrow my lappy just now - SINCE LAST WEEK. AKU BARU JUA ON LAPPY KU ANE WAH! CUBA TAH BAGI AKU CHANCE PAKAI LAPPY KU ANE!!
THIS LAPTOP IS MINE! KNAPA TIA PULANG ORG LAIN YG BE LABIH2 KAN PAKAI LAPTOP KU ANE??
Ok.... I'm OFF! Cuz my bro MAJAL with 'BRING YOUR LAPTOP DOWN HERE NOW, I WANT TO USE IT'.
When I have some times later, I'll update with a LONG post... if I can. BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment