Relaxed - Cuz It's Pleasantly Cool Here.I kept hoping that I would be cloudy today. And yes, syukur alhamdulillah, it is. Fuh, my prays has been answered. Balik-balik wah aku doa supaya nda panas ari ni, smpai time ku tidur jua ku be doa pasal weather ane. XDDD
Anyways, I find myself unable to resist to take a long nap in the afternoon. My new sleeping routine is...
- 5-6AM, wake up.
- 8-3PM, sleep.
-3-2AM, awake.
*head bang* I sleep a lot these days. I'm prone to sleep if it's too hot or too cold. I slept like, from 6AM until 5PM yesterday, which means I slept for 10 hours? My older sis was like, "You just woke up, Santi?!" when she entered my bedroom borrowing my laptop. If not because of her presence yesterday, I would be sleeping until night time anyway.
Anyways, just a quick update. I don't know what to include here too. I wanna post up the Persona 4 cosplay pictures bah... but I seriously need to shut down my lappy as fast as I could. No, I'm not rushing, but lappy ku ni dari tadi bah be on memanjang.
The most annoying is, he didn't shut down my lappy properly! Whenever I switch on my lappy (after he used my lappy), the screen shows - "Windows Does Not Shut Down Properly". WATAFAK? *punches near-by wall* CAN'T HE SHUT DOWN THIS LAPPY PROPERLY?! This thing happened not once, guys, but SEVERAL TIMES already! Dammit! Kalau laptop ni rusak, aku yang kana marah tu ah, pasal laptop ni my dad entrust it arah aku. *tandang krusi*
Ok, let's turn off my ranting mode~
The main reason why I update? *looks out for Jun*
*kirai kirai at Jun*
JUN, I GOT THE GUILTY GEAR ARTBOOK ALREADY!! Mwahahahaha...kkk *cough cough* No wonder it's terribly expensive, the artbook is SO THICK! *kiraikirai at Jun again* Sakit jua ni karang eh kirai ku. HAHA

That's Daisuke Ishiwatari. He made Guilty Gear by himself - the characters, the musics (mostly heavy rock/metal), the backgrounds etc etc. And he's the seiyuu for Sol Badguy.
Cool ehh, he deserves a lot of respect for making the GG franchises mostly by himself.
Btw, this blog's title, .: Holy Order :. -Be Just Or Be Dead- is actually one of the Guilty Gear song (Ky Kiske's Theme Song - I'm not a fan of this song but I like the title) by Daisuke-sensei.

Alright, baby. HAH! Thanks to this artbook, it'll be easier for me to draw by using some reference from this book, especially some fighting stances. The artbook includes very detailed pictures of each characters' special moves - how they jump, punch, kick, swing their weapons, etc
*kirai kirai at Jun again* HAHA MAJAL XDDD *gets punch by Jun* Awu bahh, I'll try my best to scan all of the pages in the artbook. It's more than 100+ pages kali ahh.
Bah, bah. That's all eh. I wanted to buy my favorite Mee Sedaap but I'm totally broke now. *looks at my dying wallet* lol I haven't eat any noodles since several weeks ago. *sniff sniff*
P/s:
WHY OH WHY HOSHINO-SENSEI LETTING HER D.GRAY-MAN GOES HIATUS AGAIN?? Is she alright? Sick, maybe? Hope she's alright and are able to continue D.Gray-Man as soon as she's ok.
P/s:
Aozora! *kirai kirai*
Biar tia bah c Hibari cosplay jadi Yosuke. Hal nya bah tuu. Skatinya bahh. Baik jua ya cosplay jadi Yosuke, daripada org yg langsung nda padan cosplay jadi Yosuke, lagi tah teruk. Kau jua karang complaining tu karang arah aku. And it's his life, we have no right to say no to his action. *gets punch by Hibari-san*.

No comments:
Post a Comment