Amused At Hachi... Er, Hibari-san. *evil smirk* But At The Same Time, I Have No Mood To Talk A Lot Today.I'm not in the best mood to update my blog today actually. But yeah, I decided to just update it along with my gallery later on. *shrugs*
Anyway, I was planning to update my blog yesterday but I was racing against the time to go to the airport. No, I'm not planning to go somewhere outside this country yet (with that stupid virus H1N1... gah!) but it was my 2nd brother, Hasrin/Arin/Rin, who wanted to go to Malaysia with his fiancee and her younger sister.
I HOPE THAT ALL OF THEM ARE SAFE FROM ANY TYPES OF DANGEROUS THINGS EXIST IN MALAYSIA, ESPECIALLY CRIMES AND THE VIRUSES THINGIES!
A~min...
There are like, three dangerous diseases in Malaysia, right? Oh dear, GOD, save my brother and his fiancee and her younger sister from any dangerous diseases over there! *kneels down dramatically*
Surprisingly I met both Kanda-pon and his parents at the airport. I was trying my best to hide myself among the crowds but to no avail, he saw me and pulls me towards him. ASDFGJLKJHF!! Do you have sixth sense or something, Kanda-pon? *punches you* But luckily, you cured my boredom by talking to me most of the time. Sudah kami balik, baru tah kau kan balik jua? *punches you again*
Hmmmm... *thinking* *tertidur*
Anyways, I kinda like this picture of Red XIII and Caith Sith (Final Fantasy 7) from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Artbook.

I want a doll that can talk too. XD I found this picture cute.
Caith Sith - The cat with the crown.
And, I saw this funny icon from random LJ member. Found it last week but forgot to mention it in this blog.

OMFG! IS THAT ZACK FAIR FROM FINAL FANTASY 7?? HAHAHAHAHA
I lol-ed HARD when I saw this icon and immediately saved it in my folder. XDDD
What the hell is he doing?!
Bah bah, I wanna update my gallery with my old Naruto fanarts from my old DeviantART account (the ShiranuiKai account - I'm abandoning it and I delete most of my fanworks over there.).
P/s: Don't worry Hibari-san. i won't tell anyone about what happened today... Kufufufu... *evil smirk* Ahh... Your face, Hibari-san...

No comments:
Post a Comment