Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let's Rock!

Current Mood:
O Yeah, Baby. Let's Rock!

Current Favorite Song:
'Meet Again - Justice Theme' By Daisuke Ishiwatari. *salutes Daisuke-sensei again*

For the sake of update, *glares to 3 people out there who forced me to update this blog* I'll just update this blog then. And I'm bored, none of my friends update their blog yet. I know, they are busy with their life, I can't force them, can I?

I just downloaded some Guilty Gear songs from the Guilty Gear OST. Hiromi-chan told me to download 'Meet Again - Justice Theme' and 'No Mercy - Sol Vs Ky' (Of course, these amazing heavy metal/rock songs are by Daisuke Ishiwatari).

At first, I was unsure about it, because I'm NOT a huge fan of heavy rock/metal songs out there. So, I decided to go to the Youtube website and BAM! "GILAAA!! RUGGED JUAA!!" *goes to Google, searches 'Meet Again' mp3* lol


The first OST for Guilty Gear. Sol playing the guitar? COOL! Released in 1998, ATU BATAH UDAH!! ASDHJKL! XDDD



Not much happening today, but I'm sure about one thing. MOM, ARE WE GOING SHOPPING LATER?? *clings to my dearest mother* My mom said that usually people will get their paycheck on the 27th of each month (for the government sector, that is). *kirai kirai at my mom*



I just discovered one of my oldest fanart back! I thought I've lost it, but fuuh, luckily I still have it. *hugs my fanart*


I was refering to a Korean comic (what do you called Korean comic? I forgot the name of it, is it 'Man-hwa'? ASDHJKL, NTAH EH.) for this pose.



Ma, ma, that's all ehh. I'm blank wahh. Dunno what to rant anymore. *gets bash*

No comments:

Post a Comment