Cheerful! XDCurrent Favorite Song:
![]() | Sega - The Palace That Was Found - Evil Foundary | ![]() |
| ||
![]() | Found at bee mp3 search engine | ![]() |
A cool rock song from Sonic and the Secret Rings! (I'm a fan of Sonic background musics XD)
Hafidz Mohammed and Ainaa told me that my name is included in the National Diploma Of Computer Studies (is it Computer Studies?) but I didn't believe them. But yeah, my name was in the list! Thank God~
But still, that does not mean that I'm the official student of MKJB yet, gonna do my best for the upcoming interview this 4th or 5th May.
Amin...I pray that I can answer all of the questions given to me. I pray that I'm not shivering while being interview by the interviewees. I pray that they (the teachers) will accept me becoming one of the student in MKJB.
I'll do my best!!
Oh dear God, why is Brunei experiencing too much hot-ness these days? -blame the global warming- I would rather live with a cool/cold climate rather than hot climate. =_=" I mean it. My bedroom temperature sometimes exceeds 35 degree celcius waahh~ Damn ehh. Even at night, I can't sleep properly due to high temperature, no air-con and sweats a lot. As a result, I always wake up around 2-3AM... Adeyh, nda cukup tidur tuu.
Anyways...
I was bored this morning and ended up browsing through blog layouts from blogskins. Most of the new layouts are cool! Layout yang macam 'SIMPLEKANMATI' pun banyak yg rugged2 ehh. *refrains myself from changing this blog layout* HAHA
One of the blog layout that managed to catch my attention was this;

I'm not usually attracted to game-based layout but this one is definitely, cool and simple. Not to mention that the layout is full of Black-ness. *kiraikirai at Aozora*
The one who made this layout also includes imeem playlist of the Final Fantasy XIII Versus Soundtrack.
I just got back from Soon Lee (near PJN) and bought (well not using my money, of course. I love my mom. HAHA) lots and lots of things that I will use to cook new recipes and bake new style of cakes/desserts.
I saw Hareef at Soon Lee but meh, he was too far from me. Time kami ada be diri dakat pun nda jua kami sadar ahh. Udah ya be jalan baru ku te liat. LOL
O YEAHH!!
I saw this girl wearing a Japanese black sailor uniform (or known as 'Seifuku' - uniform for winter season) or to be precise, a same school uniform that Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo wears! COOL! I was like, "A cosplay?" lol, I even get caught for staring at that girl for too long. Tapi sayang ehh, skirt ya terlampau pindik mcm nda cukup kain saja wahh...
Random picture...

A HUGE slice of Cheese cake that I made by myself. Hehe XDDD
Gah, bad quality image, I know.

MY RECENT FAVORITE GIF PICTURE! I even use this as my main Display Picture in MSN sometimes! XDDD HAHAHA Cute dance! *dance like the bird*
Ja, I'm OFF!
P/s: Nahh, don't worry about it, dear. It's not your fault. I understand...





No comments:
Post a Comment