I haven't updated my gallery for several days already due to the low internet connection.
Huh *sighs* Never mind, at least there is a connection available.
Alright...
Some random rant here.
It's getting freaking HOT, isn't it, guys (to those who live in Brunei, that is...)? Whenever I wake up in the morning (or night), I would be sweating. The worst part is, my air-conditioner is not working (duh, it's not working anymore since I was a student in PJN) - so I ended up sprawling on my parents bed (in their bedroom, of course) during afternoon of night.
And sometimes, my throat feel hurt whenever I wake up from my oh-so-peaceful sleep. Ugh, I have no choice but to drink a lot of plain water to make those pains go away.
The artbooks includes Code Geass *kiraikirai at Aozora*, Fullmetal Alchemist - which surprisingly have more Alphonse in human form artwork than Edward *kiraikirai at PjahhDex*, D.Gray-Man *kiraikirai at Kanda-pon* and so on... *kiraikirai at all people in the world who doesn't have the artbooks that I have*
*gets brick-ed/kendo-ed/sliced/slapped/puched/kick, etc etc* LULZ
Sakit kirai ku ehh be kiraikirai-ing ane ehh. Hahahaha

Wait, did I see Persona 3/Okami Official Artbook over there? HAHAHAHAHA *gets shot*
There are actually more than 10 artbooks that I've purchased - all in one day at that time, with the help of my cousin who also paid some of the artbooks taxes and prices. Thank you~!!
So! Sorry to Aozora who I
To those who kept wondering how does the Cloud Strife fanart request that Aozora requested looks like...
It looks like this. And no, I didn't bother to edit it with colors or modifying it with Photoshop, instead, I just left it like that - untouched - after I draw the picture in January.

I posted this on one Japanese fanart website - Otaku. And surprisingly, 810 people favorited/voted (173 votes/favorites in a single day on the day I posted the fanart) it and 329 people commented it.
WOW! That was the first thing that I said after I saw the stats. I mean, maan, never thought lots of people would like it.
Oh! FYI, I referred to the book of CLOUD (remember the Final Fantasy Compilation Book with Cloud on the book cover?). Cloud hair was... ASDFGFDSDFJHG~!!! to draw. lol
Before I go!
I took an interesting (VERY TEMPTING AND INTERESTING) Personality Profile test from Facebook. COOL~!
One of the result was;
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
INTPs are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who don't mind spending long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. INTPs tend to be less at ease in social situations and the 'caring professions,' although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests. They also tend to be impatient with the bureaucracy, rigid hierarchies, and politics prevalent in many professions, preferring to work informally with others as equals. INTPs' extraverted intuition often gives them a quick wit, especially with language, and they can defuse the tension in gatherings by comical observations and references. They can be charming, even in their quiet reserve, and are sometimes surprised by the high esteem in which their friends and colleagues hold them.
kinda weird that I always get results which have 'introverted', 'calm', 'curious', 'creative' and etc. Oh,
the iPersonic Personality test? I got Dreamy Idealist. Lupa saja ku post the result. Read the adjectives that describe Dreamy Idealist, you'll see some words like those above.
Ja! I'm off to sleep... Uhh, listening to musics first!
P/S:
Ohhh
Maybe I should scan some of the pictures from the artbooks? *kiraikirai at PjahhDex - showing -off Alphonse's pictures* lolololol

No comments:
Post a Comment