Last week I found one of my favorite cute PS2 game while searching for my Sonic Unleashed (Or Sonic World Adventure) PS3 disc; Klonoa 2 - Lunatea's Veil (known as '
Kaze No Klonoa II ~Sekai Ga Nozonda Wasuremono~' in Japan).
Kaze No Klonoa II ~Sekai Ga Nozonda Wasuremono~' in Japan).

I have two version of this game - Japanese Ver and of course, the English Ver. I like the Japanese version more.

KLONOA! The (CUTE) main character in the game! I like his voice too! KYOOT~! He likes to say 'Wahoo!' 'Dupa dupa!' etc.

Am I the one who think this enemy in Klonoa is cute? XD There are many types of this 'Moo' enemy. There is even a HUGE type! XDD I wish I have them as my pillow!

This is what happen to the enemies if Klonoa shoots them with his ring. ASDFGHJLKHJ~!!! CUTE BAH EH~!! HAHA
- - - - -
Now...
What should I include in this post?
Ah! Whenever I'm online, my PM would be like this: "*insert number here* documents to do!|More DGM/KHR fanarts to do!" Lol
To those who doesn't know yet, I'm working, but only a part-time job. Ever heard of 'working-at-home' job? It's a job where you are working at home instead of in an office!
What should I include in this post?
Ah! Whenever I'm online, my PM would be like this: "*insert number here* documents to do!|More DGM/KHR fanarts to do!" Lol
To those who doesn't know yet, I'm working, but only a part-time job. Ever heard of 'working-at-home' job? It's a job where you are working at home instead of in an office!
Since last week...
DAMMITWHYICAN'TFINISHTHISDOCUMENT??!!

Luan kan bnyak buat kutak ehhh~ Dari minggu lpas wah ku alum jua siapnya membuat page yang pertama ane. DAMN! Haha
See? Even the theme color for my microsoft work is black wah! *kiraikirai* My love for Black is un-describable. lol apakan tu? Wait, is it suppose to be 'indescribable'? Ntah ehhh.
- - - - -

Uba-san (lol - why in the world did I call you that..?) play Sonic Unleashed. XD
SAPA TU NAHH?? *buat mua nda tau* Hehehehee

Eyooh, I got rank S! *winkwink at Uba-san*
Both of us competing against each other for the higher score and rank in the game. Hah, thanks to Uba-san for giving me tips and tricks on how to get high score and short cut routes in the game. *smiles shyly*
Lol, I played the game while screaming eh, emusi ku main.
Ma, I guess that's all. I wanna play more video games. Hehehe
P/s:
To those who likes to view my fanarts, I'm sorry to tell you guys that I won't be able to post any colored-version of fanarts. My drawing tablet isstolen-borrowed by my 2nd older brother for his projects. I may post some fanarts that I didn't bother to color soon.
I'll create a section called 'LOG' as soon as I'm posting some non-colored fanarts in the gallery section.
Man, I wish I could buy a huge screen of WACOM drawing tablet. It's a cool tablet! It makes you feel drawing in a huge canvas/paper! I hope I could buy it in the future. =D

WACOM drawing tablet. Woah~ Huge screen, isn't it?

Luan kan bnyak buat kutak ehhh~ Dari minggu lpas wah ku alum jua siapnya membuat page yang pertama ane. DAMN! Haha
See? Even the theme color for my microsoft work is black wah! *kiraikirai* My love for Black is un-describable. lol apakan tu? Wait, is it suppose to be 'indescribable'? Ntah ehhh.
- - - - -
YESTERDAY!
OMFGIMSOHAPPY!
lol
I did a webcam thingy while playing my 2nd older brother's Wii with my fellow friends from Japan - SEGA friends! HAHA *kiraikirai at Tiqah*
OMFGIMSOHAPPY!
lol
I did a webcam thingy while playing my 2nd older brother's Wii with my fellow friends from Japan - SEGA friends! HAHA *kiraikirai at Tiqah*

Uba-san (lol - why in the world did I call you that..?) play Sonic Unleashed. XD
SAPA TU NAHH?? *buat mua nda tau* Hehehehee

Eyooh, I got rank S! *winkwink at Uba-san*
Both of us competing against each other for the higher score and rank in the game. Hah, thanks to Uba-san for giving me tips and tricks on how to get high score and short cut routes in the game. *smiles shyly*
Lol, I played the game while screaming eh, emusi ku main.
Ma, I guess that's all. I wanna play more video games. Hehehe
P/s:
To those who likes to view my fanarts, I'm sorry to tell you guys that I won't be able to post any colored-version of fanarts. My drawing tablet is
I'll create a section called 'LOG' as soon as I'm posting some non-colored fanarts in the gallery section.
Man, I wish I could buy a huge screen of WACOM drawing tablet. It's a cool tablet! It makes you feel drawing in a huge canvas/paper! I hope I could buy it in the future. =D

WACOM drawing tablet. Woah~ Huge screen, isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment