Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flower Time

Current Mood: -A Bit Relaxed And Pleased-

ァルハさん
... 私が多数を引き始めたことあなたのおかげで花設計する。 orz\(^o^)/

These days, I find myself starting to draw flowers - any types of flowers, especially complicated flower designs. Thanks to my favorite artist, Laruha or Giselluka, she loves to draw hard-to-draw and unique flowers (in fact, drawing flowers is her favorite part). She also teaches me how to draw 'my own flowers'.

The picture above (the main picture) is a good example.


The fanart above is actually taken from (refer to) this fanart (by Giselluka).
Then I decided to change the ribbon into a flower ornament. I asked Giselluka's permission for using her fanart as an example and teach me how to draw unique flower designs.


The original concept of the hair ornament (by me). Lame, I know. =_=" Because I'm still new to this. *sighs*


The concept for the flower by Giselluka-san.
Pretty cool, huh? And of course, it's difficult to draw (in my opinion). Giselluka-san editted lots and lots of the design and yeah, that's how the flower ornament looks like at last.


The finished-version.
I used both white and blue as the theme of this picture and this blog.
Thanks again, Giselluka-san!

- - - - -
Ahh, I always forgot to mention this...
For those who does not view me by using REBORN! search, by just signing in using your respective blogger account you'll be immediately directed towards this page (this blog, duh), right?

Those who use Japanese version of any browser (Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Opera/Google Chrome etc) and log in using REBORN! search blogger account, you'll be directed to this page - front page for this blog or known as 'the top page' where disclaimer/name of the website owner/warning, etc are include before going into the website.


Kanda and Allen fanart.
I've never post this fanart before because I always take this as a doodle art. But I still like this one. *kirai2 at Kanda-pon*
Allen is drawn by me aka ShiranuiKai while Kanda is drawn by Kanda-pon... err, Uruhara.
Our style looks almost the same! Ufufufu~ This art style is stolen from our favorite DGM artist, Meiji-san. Her drawing is so COOL.
Oh! Both me and Kanda-pon are using this picture as our main picture in DeviantArt.

FYI, for those who doesn't know this yet,
I'm not using my old account of DeviantART (ShiranuiKai) anymore. I made a new account. *kiraikirai* Adelerr...


Or this fanart of Rokudo Mukuro; a fanart collaboration between me and AOTAMA-san.
Her way of drawing and putting backgrounds/effects are awesome! Her website hits more than 500+ visitors a day!

- - - - -

Anyway...
I wonder what is my friends mood in this exam week? Did they do good? Or...

Gahh, I shouldn't think anything negative. Good luck, guys!

Oh, and guess what? Starting today, I've been surfing the internet for the sake of learning new recipes (especially recipes from other countries).
And, I refrain myself from using my laptop in the morning until afternoon (unless it's urgent or something...). Also, I resist the urge to get myself online too.
Instead of surfing the internet/online-ing during the day, I end up playing video games in my parents' bedroom (this is where my nephews usually are) while looking after them. Ah, what a great start. I hope I can keep up with this routine until I got myself a work in the future.

Ma, that's the end of post! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment