Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wishing

I pray/wish that...

May God bless my SMSA friends for the upcoming examination.
May God bless my SMSA friends' brains when they are stressing out to read/study/revise/memorizing for the upcoming examination.

And,
Good luck, guys!

Those two sentences kept lingering in my head for a while. Lol Because I'm worrying for those SMSA-ians. For God's sake, I'm worrying for THEM?! Hah, that is just not me. Why am I not worrying about my life now, especially my future life? *sighs*


Ohhh, I feel so DOOM today. I just realized something as soon after I woke up this morning. And my mood?

Current Mood:
'OH NOOOO~!!!!'

This month will be the last month that I can enjoy without doing all of the household works. This 25th April, my maid will go back to her country. *sighs again* Woah, I haven't done any kitchen works for a while now, which means... DAMN!

I MIGHT FORGOT SOME RECIPES THAT I NEED TO KNOW IF I'M COOKING!!

F*ck man! That stupid bastard's wife and himself might mock and accuse me for not knowing how to cook simple dishes! *mumbles mumbles* This is not good, definitely not good! An absolute disaster with a capital 'D'! D=

Anyone know any simple recipes that can be shared with me? Nahh, I want something other or 'other version' than the 'normal' Ayam masak kari/kurma/kicap/merah/goreng, though. I wanna modify or cook something new. I'm tired of eating the same types of food. Yeah, chicken is my family main food. :|

Oh wait, does this mean I'll be restricted from using my laptop for the whole day except for the night time? *insert 'Oh No-es'* That's mean I have only few hours to get online/surfing websites/blogging and EVEN DRAWING?! Gaah! *head bash* *another* DAMN! Because I don't want to spent my time at the living room with that bastard's f*cking wife (or him) while I'm babysitting my two nephews!

Huh, good thing is that my blog is private, huh? There's no way I'm gonna let my family read any of my posts here in this blog. That's a BIG no for me.

Oh wow, I rant a lot today this post, yeah?

Alright, it's time for some (two only) random pictures!


One of my cat, Panda! He was following me until I get into my bedroom to take an afternoon nap and he followed suit. Staie kau, Panda, kan tidur atas katil! Hahaha XD


Namine? HAHAHA Nada bahh. A self-cam in my own bedroom. Took the picture to get rid of my boredom during the dawn just now.


I guess that's it. Ugh, my eyes wanted to shut! But I don't want to sleep in the afternoon ever again!

Bye~

And once again, good luck to my SMSA friends for the upcoming exam!

P/s: In case you guys are wondering... The small picture is actually a mood theme of Gokudera from KHR. Thanks to thelovemafia for making those mood themes for me. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment