Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Love Story, Is Officially Ended...

I seriously need to refrain myself from changing my blog layout, again. HAHA I just love simple blog layouts from blogskins.
"Simple kan mati!"
Quote from PjahhDex.

HAHA, apa nahhh. Kau tu Dex punya pasal aku suka quote atu! Yoh, mental. *gets bashed*

*sighs* Today, my family ex-housemaid, she's going back to her home-country. GAH! That's mean I'm the temporary housemaid in the house! *insert hysterical scream here* Oh well, I'll just to endure it until my dad decided to take another maid.



This morning, on Sunday, approximately 11.30Am, at GIANT...

the last day I met you.
the last day I talked to you.
the last day I saw your smile.

*sighs* Ah, it's no use for becoming a retarded emo. Bida wah. *emo-ing at the corner* LOL
Because from the beginning, I already doubt our relationship. Thank you for coming to this terribly-hot-country Brunei Darussalam just for the sake of saying goodbye to me. I seriously like your type, you have all those 'traits of my dream guy' in you.

For the last time,
Thank you for accepting for who I am - you did not judge me from my appearance and my outer attitude and my origin.
Yes, even though you know that I doubt our relationship before, you simply said, "For now, we are together, that's final." After you said that, I seriously head over heels for you ♥. I mean, seriously, it's hard to find a very good 'gentleman' guy wah these days. Tau kan meliat rupa yang lawa saja baru tah kan mau jadi boyfriend perempuan atu. Which is sucks. =|

Until we meet again, dear? *wink wink*
As a friend, that is.

And oh,
A big thanks to PjahhDex for becoming my 'ear' when I'm venting out my emo-ness about him. Haha.

AND, thanks to Kanda-pon also for supporting me. Hehe, seriously! You know I have problems without me telling you or without you asking me why. Malam2 buta kau text aku (tau kau ah aku slalu bangun pukul 3-4AM!) time atu. XD



Btw,
I know its' already too late to say this,
but still it better saying it now rather than not.

Happy (late) 18th Birthday To Nadiah On The 23rd April.

She requested me to draw her own OC with the name of Han Chae Rin, God knows why she gave her OC that name. I'm kinda interested in drawing this character because of her dark pasts and different attitude. I can't make myself stop drawing her. =D


The artwork of han Chae Rin by me. XD
This character just popped out of my brain as soon as Nadiah described her to me.



Ok...
Now, let me chow! I'm still dead tired from Bandar and doing the house works.
Ja, I'm off!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment