Awuu,
I'm in a generous-mode now because I scanned some of the pictures from the Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass and Jigoku Shoujo for Dex/Aozora/Vatelle/Crimson and anyone who wanted me to scanned these pictures. I kept hitting my head - HARD - on my favorite imaginary wall while scanning the pictures.
Those artbook that I have are all thick - 100+ pages, and most of the pictures are in two pages. I have no choice but to bend those beautiful artbooks. *wails* And the pictures are all in HUGE pixels after I scanned them. So, I ended up editing the size and make them a bit smaller.
Oh, btw... All of the pictures are quite big, not that big - maybe around 600+ x 1150+
I'm in a generous-mode now because I scanned some of the pictures from the Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass and Jigoku Shoujo for Dex/Aozora/Vatelle/Crimson and anyone who wanted me to scanned these pictures. I kept hitting my head - HARD - on my favorite imaginary wall while scanning the pictures.
Those artbook that I have are all thick - 100+ pages, and most of the pictures are in two pages. I have no choice but to bend those beautiful artbooks. *wails* And the pictures are all in HUGE pixels after I scanned them. So, I ended up editing the size and make them a bit smaller.
Oh, btw... All of the pictures are quite big, not that big - maybe around 600+ x 1150+
Click on the images to view the full-sized version oh, and I'm not using Javascript, so clicking these icons will make this page goes to the full-sized picture of the icons.
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
I like the last pic, pasal ada Alphonse and Alfons with Edward! HAHAHA
3rd and 7th pic are my favorite ones too, cuz I love the way the manga-ka describe the close brotherly-friendship-relationship between Edward and Alphonse (I wish I have a brother like Edward... Ohh Edward, can you adopt me as your younger sister??!! *sighs*).
Dex, I almost have a major nosebleed when I look at the first picture of Alphonse there. Ntah knapa kah... LOL
3rd and 7th pic are my favorite ones too, cuz I love the way the manga-ka describe the close brotherly-friendship-relationship between Edward and Alphonse (I wish I have a brother like Edward... Ohh Edward, can you adopt me as your younger sister??!! *sighs*).
Dex, I almost have a major nosebleed when I look at the first picture of Alphonse there. Ntah knapa kah... LOL
JIGOKU SHOUJO




The reason why I like Jigoku Shoujo or Enma Ai is because she looks so beautiful but at the same time, she's scary too. She looks beautiful wearing colorful kimonos.
CODE GEASS








Naah, I'm not that fan of Code Geass but this is one of CLAMP's work, so I kinda like it too. I have a hard time finding Lulu/Lelouch only pictures because most of his pictures also includes Suzaku, C.C and etc etc.
AND, CLAMP also love to draw something that looks so WRONG that makes me goes - 'WTF??' They either show some hints of Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai or Ecchi in their artworks.
But still, the 4th picture is my favorite, because Lulu is wearing a kimono. Lol.
Ma, I guess not for long, I'll be sick - AGAIN - soon. I have a bad headache now but I can't go to sleep. Sasak ku ehh...
Also, Brunei's climate is NOT SO GOOD these days... kali nya be guruh/kilat tadi, sampai te kajut saja ku ulih nya ehh.
Aaand, to those who requested these scans, feel free to take it BUT CREDIT ME pasal aku yang ngalih2 (mental-ing) mengscan gambar2 nya ane. And (majal jua 'and' nya ane ahh) hope you guys like it!
P/S:
HIBARI-SAN IS IN BRUNEI! He's staying in the Centrepoint Hotel, I think...
AND, CLAMP also love to draw something that looks so WRONG that makes me goes - 'WTF??' They either show some hints of Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai or Ecchi in their artworks.
But still, the 4th picture is my favorite, because Lulu is wearing a kimono. Lol.
- - - - -
Ma, I guess not for long, I'll be sick - AGAIN - soon. I have a bad headache now but I can't go to sleep. Sasak ku ehh...
Also, Brunei's climate is NOT SO GOOD these days... kali nya be guruh/kilat tadi, sampai te kajut saja ku ulih nya ehh.
Aaand, to those who requested these scans, feel free to take it BUT CREDIT ME pasal aku yang ngalih2 (mental-ing) mengscan gambar2 nya ane. And (majal jua 'and' nya ane ahh) hope you guys like it!
P/S:
HIBARI-SAN IS IN BRUNEI! He's staying in the Centrepoint Hotel, I think...









No comments:
Post a Comment