LOL
WHUT?!
HAHA, if you guys see me online, you guys will know something... pervert XDDD. Alright, I'll spill it out.
After those scanning-artbook-thingy (one of them was Fullmetal Alchemist Artbook), I suddenly remember about this Fan-made game of FMA that I haven't play for ages. A SAD FAN-MADE GAME OF FMA EVERR!
But, unfortunately, the main language of the game is none other than Chinese language. OH WHY IS IT IN CHINESE ONLY?? LIKE FANGAME KHR - ALTOR?! *punches near-by wall* Which means, I know nothing anything about what's going on in the game. *headbang*
So, as a result, I stopped playing it and hope someone will post an English translation for the game. AND, *PUFF* IN A FEW DAYS, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE GAME. AND WORST, NOW THE WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME IS UNAVAILABLE ANYMORE!!!!
*dramatically kneels down and face the sky* OH WHYYYYYY~!!!
Screenshots? Luckily I saved (and still have) some of the self-taken screenshots that I took when I was in the rabid-fangirl-mode while playing the game. Especially Edward and Alphonse! GAHH!
WHUT?!
HAHA, if you guys see me online, you guys will know something... pervert XDDD. Alright, I'll spill it out.
After those scanning-artbook-thingy (one of them was Fullmetal Alchemist Artbook), I suddenly remember about this Fan-made game of FMA that I haven't play for ages. A SAD FAN-MADE GAME OF FMA EVERR!
But, unfortunately, the main language of the game is none other than Chinese language. OH WHY IS IT IN CHINESE ONLY?? LIKE FANGAME KHR - ALTOR?! *punches near-by wall* Which means, I know nothing anything about what's going on in the game. *headbang*
So, as a result, I stopped playing it and hope someone will post an English translation for the game. AND, *PUFF* IN A FEW DAYS, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE GAME. AND WORST, NOW THE WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME IS UNAVAILABLE ANYMORE!!!!
*dramatically kneels down and face the sky* OH WHYYYYYY~!!!
Screenshots? Luckily I saved (and still have) some of the self-taken screenshots that I took when I was in the rabid-fangirl-mode while playing the game. Especially Edward and Alphonse! GAHH!

This is from the opening. LAWA! They used Ayumi's song - Moments as the opening.

Edward in military uniform? Looks weird but cool!

ALPHONSE!! *nudge nudge PjahhDex* Dex, knapa ya sedih atu? Apa kau buat terhadapnya?? Yoh, macam banar. *gets shot*

I like this one! Ed insisted on taking a picture with Al because he never had a chance taking a picture with him. Thank goodness I remember the plot for a bit after reading the translation.

Aww, they are having a nice dinner together at last! (And Al is great cooker too!)

I LAUGHED HARD ON THIS. HAHAHA Edward was actually being forced to dress like a girl and act as a bait for a murder case. LOLOLOL *gets sliced by Edward*
The reason why I have a MASSIVE nosebleed?
To those yang innocent, jangan tah liat! HAHAHAHA Apa ehhh. Nada bahh.
*kirai kirai at PijahhDex* *wink wink at PijahhDex* *nudge nudge PijahhDex* *gets punched by PijahhDex* XDDD
To those yang innocent, jangan tah liat! HAHAHAHA Apa ehhh. Nada bahh.
*kirai kirai at PijahhDex* *wink wink at PijahhDex* *nudge nudge PijahhDex* *gets punched by PijahhDex* XDDD

(Click to see a full view one - not that big anyway) Now now, don't think anything PERVERT here. He's NOT that naked/nude! Well yeah, he is but not entirely. :3 Selamat mata kuu. HAHAHA
*is dead from losing too much blood*
Ed (who didn't realize that Al was THERE in the shower room): *yawns* "I need to shower before going back to sleep..." *opens the bathroom door*
Al: "......."
Ed: "......"
Al: "......."
Ed: "......."
Al: "................Brother.........?"
Ed: "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!" *runs towards the bathroom door*
LOL I thought it's normal for Japanese to take bath together?
Al: "......."
Ed: "......"
Al: "......."
Ed: "......."
Al: "................Brother.........?"
Ed: "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!" *runs towards the bathroom door*
LOL I thought it's normal for Japanese to take bath together?
- - - - -
Anyway, got nothing happened today. I woke up terribly early (at 2:00AM) because I slept a lot yesterday. I easily feel tired these days and oversleep too. Maybe because of the weather? Ah, God knows.
I want this hot season to end soon! Panas yaw!
Oh, and worst, my coughs are so damn persistent. It's nearly a week now!!
These days, I don't know why I like to draw flowers. *facepalm* I even draw a flower that I dreaded to draw - ROSE (well, yeah, I don't know why, whenever I try to draw roses, I'd feel dizzy)! Maybe I post them up someday?
Maan, it's hot now! I wanna soak myself in a bathtub if my house have any! Ugh, and I feel wanna hit my bed too (aka sleeping).
Ja, bye bye! I was just bored, so I ended updating this.
P/s:
Welcome home (Japan), Hibari-san!
I want this hot season to end soon! Panas yaw!
Oh, and worst, my coughs are so damn persistent. It's nearly a week now!!
These days, I don't know why I like to draw flowers. *facepalm* I even draw a flower that I dreaded to draw - ROSE (well, yeah, I don't know why, whenever I try to draw roses, I'd feel dizzy)! Maybe I post them up someday?
Maan, it's hot now! I wanna soak myself in a bathtub if my house have any! Ugh, and I feel wanna hit my bed too (aka sleeping).
Ja, bye bye! I was just bored, so I ended updating this.
P/s:
Welcome home (Japan), Hibari-san!

No comments:
Post a Comment