*cough cough*
I'm not sick but this persistent coughs makes my neck feels kinda funny - no, I'm not experiencing any sore throat, though.
Anyway, for those who don't know yet, I've updated my gallery section with four new fanarts. Thanks to Santarose-Murabito-sama for helping me coloring all of the pictures because my drawing tablet is not with me since two days ago. It was her who color those four pictures. Thank you, Santarose-sama!! *hugs you* Oh, I doubt you can understand English very well, but oh well, I already expressed my exaggerate 'Thank-yous' at your website anyway. XD
I'm not sick but this persistent coughs makes my neck feels kinda funny - no, I'm not experiencing any sore throat, though.
Anyway, for those who don't know yet, I've updated my gallery section with four new fanarts. Thanks to Santarose-Murabito-sama for helping me coloring all of the pictures because my drawing tablet is not with me since two days ago. It was her who color those four pictures. Thank you, Santarose-sama!! *hugs you* Oh, I doubt you can understand English very well, but oh well, I already expressed my exaggerate 'Thank-yous' at your website anyway. XD
- - - - -
Today's main news is...
About Mental-ing Helping PjahhDex *Ahem*Illegally*Ahem* Editing Her Blog Layout.
LOL
Apakan tuu.
Nahh, nothing much, really. At least her blog layout is cool and simple! "Simple kan mati" - PjahhDex said - maybe this is one of my favorite quote now, Dex. HAHAHA
I simply love your blog, Dex. =D BAIK KAU BANGGA TU. AKU SUKA BLOG MU. Yoh, skadar.
Apakan tuu.
Nahh, nothing much, really. At least her blog layout is cool and simple! "Simple kan mati" - PjahhDex said - maybe this is one of my favorite quote now, Dex. HAHAHA
I simply love your blog, Dex. =D BAIK KAU BANGGA TU. AKU SUKA BLOG MU. Yoh, skadar.

COOL, huh? Simplicity is the BEST!
- - - - -
Yeah, I don't know what to include here. Hmmm...
O yeah, did I ever mention that my internet connection is so badass lately?
Palui bnar internet connection ku ane, main2 banar! Damn ehh.
O yeah, did I ever mention that my internet connection is so badass lately?
Palui bnar internet connection ku ane, main2 banar! Damn ehh.

I almost - ALMOST - gave my laptop a punch/kick/bash or worst, throw my laptop away from me. LOL ok, what in the world does it has something to do with my laptop anyway?
Luckily, although the connection is bad, but I can still surf the internet or online-ing (but always disconnect, though) as usual. But I have a hard time visiting some websites or my friends' blogs.
Gahh, I haven't eat any types of ICE-CREAMS since the beginning of this year! OMAIGAWD! Hahaha, yeah, I'm drooling over any ice-creams out there. *drools* Reason why I can't buy any? I'm totally BROKE kali ah. XD I only have $3 in my wallet since two months ago (atu batah nda ku pakai).
Gahh, I haven't eat any types of ICE-CREAMS since the beginning of this year! OMAIGAWD! Hahaha, yeah, I'm drooling over any ice-creams out there. *drools* Reason why I can't buy any? I'm totally BROKE kali ah. XD I only have $3 in my wallet since two months ago (atu batah nda ku pakai).

Tsuna:"Hibari-san, can I have some of your ice-cream..?"
Lulz.
I'm drooling over ice-creams, therefore, I draw this art... Hibari Kyouya eating ice-cream..? *shudders* LOLOL *gets bashed by invisible tonfas*
Ok, I'm off.
Seriously, I don't know what to say/write/type anything today. I'm not in the mood, I guess?
BUH-BYE!
Seriously, I don't know what to say/write/type anything today. I'm not in the mood, I guess?
BUH-BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment