Saturday, March 28, 2009

Without Knowing... It's Been A Long Time, Huh?

Yesterday, when I chatted with Nadiah, I suddenly realized that I know her since we were in the Primary School - Sekolah Rendah Pg. Setia Jaya Pg. Abdul Momin.

This year, it's our 10 years anniversary for knowing each other. Despite both of us hardly meet (or never met again since 2 years ago), we manage to contact each other via Windows Live - MSN or by messaging/miss-calling each other.

Usually, whenever I chatted with someone who I haven't meet for a long time it would be ended up in an awkward conversation or, our chat session ends without a proper 'ending'.

Hah, that's Nadiah. Now, it's PjahhDex. How long, huh? I don't even know how long we know each other. At first, I thought both of us know each other since we were in Primary 1 (which means, I know her for 13 years already - including this year). Then I remembered, both me and Dex were actually in a same class when we were in Kindergarden in St. James (also with Silah - Hawa - Pipah (Not PeepahUeda ehh), etc etc). So how long is that? HAH!


An old fanart of mine where I draw my own OC and Nadiah's for our 7th Anniversary. Batah udah tu eh. I draw this in my old Diary. =D

Even my drawing style is different there!

Ok, why in the world am I talking about nostalgic stuffs anyway? *bangs head*

- - - - -
Anyway...
Nothing interesting happened today.
Seriously, if I'm Japan now, I'd probably in the Kyudo Club in the afternoon until evening with lots and lots of hansome Kyudo-ka senpais. *gets shot* Ahh, how I miss Japan already.

And lulz, WTH??!!
WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TWO GUYS WOULD FALL ILL ANYWAY, HIROMI-SAN/MUKU-NII??!!
HAHAHAHAHA *slaps forehead*

Please babysit them properly, Hibari-san. I'm not surprise that you'll ended visiting both of them whenever they're sick, Hibari-san.

Because;
1. You like it or not, both Hiromi-san's/Muku-nii's parents would ask you to do 'take care of our son - we're counting on you' chores. I do not dare asking how or when this thing happen, so put your tonfas away, Hibari-san. *backs away from Hibari-san murderous auras*

2. Both Muku-nii and Hiromi-san are like your own younger brothers (at first I thought Muku-nii is older than you!) - even if you deny it - and I was VERY VERY surprised that you typed 'I hate to admit it, they (Hiromi-san/Muku-nii) are like my own family.' when we chatted in MSN before. Even both of them did say the same thing about you. And besides, among of people that you know, they are the ones who knows you since you guys are in an Elementary school. Isn't that right, Hibari-san? *runs away before getting bitten to death*

- - - - -
Ma, I guess I got nothing to post anymore.

Oh oh, just a random babbling.

I saw more than 10+ balloons at the sky this afternoon. I was standing at my brother's bedroom veranda when I saw those balloons. Am I the only one who spotted those balloons? Because other people who were outside of their houses didn't even looked at the sky at that time. Oh well...


Anyways!
Gallery will be updated soon! Soon after I update this post, I'll immediately post another 4 KHR fananrts! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment