Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm A Lolita?

Heya, guys!
First of all...

Happy Birthday To Tikah@Bada Fish, My Ex-Business Set 3 Classmate,
who celebrate her birthday on the 10th of March.

Happy Birthday To Umi Faridah, My Ex-Registration & GP Set 1B Classmate,
celebrating her birthday on... err, today, 12th of March.

Sorry, girls. I got noe presents for you both. :( If only I have unlimited money, then I can buy expensive beautiful stuffs for you guys. oh, staie.

- - - - -

YESTERDAY!
I met with Kanda-anata (boh, kenapa tia pakai '-anata' atu? XDDD Jadi laki ku kau kah??).

Before I continue my story...

Weii, Kanda-anata. Why were you in Brunei? I mean, you're not schooling - err, attending Uni in Malaysia meh? I was kinda shock wah seeing you hanging out with your Bruneian friends/family in Brunei. Hahaha

He gave a very VERY BEAUTIFUL DRESS, a lolita-style dress, to be precise. I've never wear or buy any frilly dress in my whole life, so yeah, thanks a lot, Kanda-pon!

He even asked me to take picture of me wearing the dress. I immediately became panicked, I mean, HELLO! I don't know what to wear to match with the dress. Hahaha. Thanks to my sister who told me to wear a matching silver-diamonds (uhh, fake diamonds?) headband and a black ribbon for my pigtails (ishh, nada nma english nya yang bisai2 kah? knapa ada tia perkataan PIG atuu?).


THERE. I'm lazy to put the picture which I gave to kanda-pon. XDDD I look childish kali ahhh. Yeah, the black ribbons are not visible there. Hehe

KANDA-ANATA.
If I find that you post my picture in your DeviantART, I swear I wanna whack you hard when you come to Brunei again. *evil smirk*

- - - - -

Today, I feel kinda happy and warm on the inside because of my friend, Nadiah @ jumong Wangja.

"She (Me @ Shiranui) is my most trusted friend! She's there with me whenever I need her help!"

Aww... *hugs her* I dunno ah,
a lot of people always come at me whenever they feel down and vent their problems at me. Woah, am I a counselor here? or a motivation-girl? Whatever, but still, thanks to those who trust me for sharing their problems at me.


Uiish, I'm out.
Next time, I'll be posting some new style fanart of mine! *kiraikirai*

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment