Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jigokutsushin - 'Hotline To Hell'?

I watched Jigoku Shoujo - also known as Girl From Hell or Hell Girl - season 2 a.k.a Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori.

Hmm, the storyline is getting better than the 1st season (although the plot is actually the same but season 2 focused more on the main characters' pasts). I gotta buy this Jigoku Shoujo Season 2 soon. Can't wait to buy it ehh.

Also, I found a very VERY familiar Jigokutsushin website that Enma Ai (the main character of Jigoku Shoujo) creates in the anime.

The website? Here! Jigokutsushin

BUT, this website only available during mid-night. If you try to access it at other times, the website will be unavailable - giving you the '404 NOT FOUND' page.

Oh, don't worry, guys. The website is only a simulator and fake.

But meh, I read from some forums that there are some strange things happened if you type someone name in the website.

What's the purpose of the website?

"If you hate someone, type in the person's name and click the 'send' button. Hell Girl will bring that person to Hell."

Woah.

If you watched Jigoku Shoujo, you'll know.

Like I said, don't worry, the website is only a fake, but it still gives me the creeps whenever I access through it.

And the words on top of the website?

"I Will Exact Your Revenge"

HAH!

- - - - -

Ehh, I'm bored actually.
So those who are interested, give it a try. HAHAHAHAHA


Oh oh!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MY SCHOOLING FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment