To All Of My Friends - Who Are Still Schooling - Happy Advance Holiday!
Hope you guys will enjoy your holidays. Does SMSA sponsor any holiday school trip for the upcoming holiday, guys? If so, enjoy your school trip!
Me?
Fuh, I'm not participating in any school trips, but I'll Go To Japan Again This Whole Holiday Days! =D *dances* *kiraikirai to anyone who read this post*
I WANNA CELEBRATE THE HANAMI TOO!
Hope you guys will enjoy your holidays. Does SMSA sponsor any holiday school trip for the upcoming holiday, guys? If so, enjoy your school trip!
Me?
Fuh, I'm not participating in any school trips, but I'll Go To Japan Again This Whole Holiday Days! =D *dances* *kiraikirai to anyone who read this post*
I WANNA CELEBRATE THE HANAMI TOO!
Hanami = A Festival (?) Where People Enjoying The Beauty Of Cherry Blossom.
Kanda-anata told me that he'll go to Japan too! *bounces happily* Yaay! No wonder I saw your picture wearing a dark blue yukata before. *winkwink* We plan on meeting somewhere in Japan (but still have not decided yet, though).
IWANNASEEKANDA-PONWEARINGHISYUKATA
AND THEN
AND THEN
Muku-nii asked me whether both me and Kanda-pon (they know each other from MSN - WHUT? Since when did you guys know each other?) can hang out with him, Hibari-san and Hiromi-san.
I was like, "0_0!? EHH?? REALLY?"
IWANNASEEHIBARI-SANWEARINGYUKATA/IWANNASEEMUKU-NIIWEARINGYUKATA/IWANNASEEHIROMI-SANWEARINGYUKATA
*passed out due to excessive fangirl-ism*
AFTER THAT
AFTER THAT
Kirito-kun also asking the same question. So we ended up planning to celebrate together in a same place. Takeo-san suggested us to go to Kyoto because the place we can enjoy Hanami is very huge and it's located beside a river.
Then, another fangirl-ism struck me.
IWANNASEEKIRITO-KUNWEARSYUKATA/IWANNASEEKOHTA-KUNWEARSYUKATA/IWANNASEEJUN-KUNWEARSYUKATA/IWANNASEEAIJI-KUNWEARSYUKATA/IWANNASEETAKEO-SANWEARSYUKATA
LOL
Did I missed anyone? Well, nope! I WANNA SEE ALL OF YOU WEARING YOUR RESPECTIVE YUKATA!!
Oh~ And and and, I can't wait to meet Reika-chan and Haru-chan too! These two girls are my penfriends from Japan)
Oh~ And and and, I can't wait to meet Reika-chan and Haru-chan too! These two girls are my penfriends from Japan)
- - - - -
Oh yeah...
What's up with IMEEM kaan?
ISH, MAU JUA ADA LICENSE KAH?!
*kicks imeem website*
So, yeah. I changed my playlist - stole... err, took from Playlist.com. The playlist was actually REALLY HUGE but I made it small. I had to change my blog's navigation width from 200px to 280px just to make the playlist not too cramped.
I kinda like Playlist.com, their playlist can be customize with custom pictures or choose any colors given.
- - - - -
Btw,
I adopted another SUPER PET! But this one is for Facebook.

TOP: Kanda-anata from Facebook.
BOTTOM: Moyashi-tan from Friendster.
WAIT, I should make Moya-tan all in WHITE *cough*because Allen Walker from DGM's hair is WHITE*cough*
Well, I'll customize it later.
- - - - -
O yeah, about my promise to post some fanart...
Meh, I can't post any fanart now because my scanner has been stolen - borrowed by my 2nd bro for a while.
Meh, I can't post any fanart now because my scanner has been stolen - borrowed by my 2nd bro for a while.
So I'll post it as soon as my brother return it to us.
Ja, I'm OFF.
P/s:
I began to like The Gazette again these days. If you guys see me online, you'll see me persistently listening to 'Filth In The Beauty'. HAHAHAHA
If not 'Filth In Beauty' by The Gazette, I'll be listening to 'Monsoon' by Tokio Hotel. LOVE THAT SONG TOO. ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment