Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Those Tiring Days Are Worth It! =D

Fuh!
I'm tired. Dead tired.
And not to forget, my tummy is full. Full of dango-s! XD

It seems that Hanami in Japan is a bit earlier than the previous years. But still, nasib jua sampat meliat Cherry Blossoms because not for long, I'll be back to Brunei - my home country!

23rd March - Yahoo! I was able to participate in an Archery club (Kyudo)! Cool-ness! I haven't wear any hakama (uniform like what the Kendo-kas are wearing) since... uh ages ago. It felt different when I used the hakama. All of the senpais were great and gave me a great lesson of Kyudo. Arigato Gozaimasu!


LOLOLOL Why am I the only one who was a GIRL over there and the only SHORT Kyudo-ka over there?!

Oh, it was my cousin who took this picture from the... uh, what do you guys call that? Grandstand? Ntah ehh.


24th March - FINALLY! Hibari-san was free from all of the piano recording for a while! We decided to celebrate Hanami together with my cousin, my 2nd bro, Kanda-pon and duh, THEM. ♥

I was forced to wear a kimono (instead of a simple Yukata) by both Haru-chan and Reika-chan! I was like, "WTF??!! NOOO!!" Because of that, I cursed a lot - yes, I did - because it was complicated to do the obi (belt) without the help from who are expert in Japanese clothing. *sighs* Luckily, I only wear that kimono during the day and only a couple of minutes (lulz, nda smpai 1 jam jua lahh).

AND AND, THOSE MAKE-UPS!! THOSE EYE-SHADOWS!! ARGHH!! *yoh, mental ku nah* So annoying! I don't like wearing make-ups or even eye-shadows!

And and, Haru-chan likes this shot so much that she made it as her new icon! Hehehe

Haru-chan took this photo while Reika-chan put some eye-shadow at my left eye. Haru-chan was the one who asked me to use the PINK umbrella for a while. I know, bad quality, phone camera bah tuu.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT POST MY FULL PICTURE WEARING THE KIMONO WHILE HAVING THOSE MAKE-UPS ON MY FACE! D=

-EDIT: UGH! FINE! I don't wanna show my pictures wearing Kimono ever AGAIN ehh! HAHAHAHA To those yang meliat udah, uhh... JGN D POST GMBAR KUUU-


We chose the spot at the Yasukuni shrine for our Hanami celebration. It's a shrine located at Chiyoda, Tokyo. Fuuh, LOTS AND LOTS of people~!!


My favorite food stall is on the right - Yamamoto No Yama Dango Stall! Cali nama nya bah.


Sakura trees with lanterns. I kept on tilting my head upwards to appreciate those fleeting beautiful moments until my neck hurts a lot. Lol but it was worth it. XD


One of the stupid moment?
Kanda-pon forced me to sing the 'Sakura Addiction' song (From KHR - the 3rd ending song sang by both Hibari Kyouya and Rokudo Mukuro). WTH!!! HAHAHAHAHA Sandi jua tu ahhh!


Bah bah,
I wanna go to sleep. I'am really REALLY tired at the moment. Fuh.

Can't wait to play violin under Hiromi-san supervision for tomorrow! *kiraikirai at PjahhDex* *gets punched/sliced/slap/kicked*

P/s:
My gallery also has been updated!
I also put javascript on each image so that you can view each of my art in a new window.

No comments:

Post a Comment