Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Layout... AGAIN.

Since last year, I found that most of my viewers (especially Japanese) requested me to make a section where I can put my artwork collection. Meh, actually, I didn't want to change my previous layout to this layout so soon, but oh well.

This blog layout is a HUGE pain in the ass. Yeah, i know it's simple but the CSS code? I made myself resisted to hit my head - HARD - on the nearest wall when I made the CSS code.

Before I made this layout, I was planning to make my blog as simple as possible - like, Dex's blog (her blog is an epic win XD).


Epic fail blog layout... This layout just does not suits me, I don't know why.


Then, out of the blue, I remembered one of my previous blogskin layout (which look exactly like this but there is no navigation on the left), so I decided to use the basecode. While Eclair-x, she chatted with me and offered her help on the CSS codes. Thanks, girl, you saved me from making my head bleeding too much. lol

I also added the left navigation, because I don't want to hide my tagboard and credits to other places.

After I did a lot of enhancement and editing - BAM! - my blog layout is done!


I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISH! AND YES, I MANAGE TO SURVIVE THROUGH THE CSS CODE TORTURES. LOL XDDD

- - - - -

Oh yeah!
I would like to THANK YOU to Hibari-san for letting me using his piano song for this blog.

YES, HIBARI-SAN PLAYS THIS SONG!
*fangirl squeals*

Hibari-san can play piano lahh, I didn't know that actually. Yesterday Hibari-san asked me to accompany him at a music studio and he told me that he received an offer regarding recording his piano songs.

Congrats, Hibari-san! You're a very talented pianist! Teach me how to play next time?

LOL At first when both of us went to the studio, I was like, "Hibari-san, why are you wearing this cool black suit?" Then, after I saw him playing piano in one of the studio room, I turned into a rabid fangirl, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Did I see Hibari-san playing piano over there??!!"

*imagining Hibari-san playing piano* *melts*

- - - - -

Before I end this post!

I just update my gallery section. I will update as many as I can!

Please PLEASE PLEASE Do Not Share Or Post Any Of My Artwork Anywhere! I work so hard on drawing each of the fanart and I don't want anyone easily claim "I draw this art!".


Ja, that's the end of the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment