Warning: Too Much Pictures Of Gundam Wing (especially a character name Quatre Raberba Winner *stares at Pjahhdex*). LOL
I'm in the state of hyper since yesterday eh~ ♥
I found my DVD box-sets of Gundam Wing back! Woot~! ♪ *fangirl dance*
Batah ne udah crita Gundam Wing ane! Dari tahun 1995 wah!
I'm not really a fan of mecha-robot stories actually, but Gundam Wing succeeded turning me into a fangirl when I watched the stories.

Gundam Wing was produced in 1995. Gundam Wing is the first Gundam franchise that I watch and fall in love to before Gundam 00. Hahaha =D Why in the world I like this series so much is unknown. I was just... attracted to it.
My FIRST favorite male character from an anime?

DUO MAXWELL.
He's the main reason why I love black. ;) Duo always wears anything black and his Gundam is Black in color too!
Oh, he is also the main reason why I can braid my hair by myself,
- - - - -
Dex, seperti yg ku janji kan, inilah segala gmbar2 Gundam Wing yang ada gambar Quatre Raberba Winner. *kiraikirai*
Awuu, Pjahhdex likes Quatre (but I doubt she likes the story, hahaha =D) Aku baik hati hari ini. *gets bashed*

HAHAHA. Staie ku ah meng-claim Duo. *evil laughs*

I don't know why, by looking at Quatre's face ah, he reminds me of Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. They are not really look the same. But this picture of Alphonse that makes me think he looks like Quatre.

- - - - -
Bah bah,
here's the pictures of Quatre that I have from the free posters of Gundam Wing, Dex. ;D Hope you like it.

Got this one from one of the back cover of the Gundam Wing DVD box. Oh, this picture also being feature in Gundam Wing 2001 calendar.

This is from an official artbook of Gundam Wing. Yeah, I got it free along with the DVD box-sets.

One of the individual pin-up poster.

Gundam Wing DVD cover for volume 3 featuring Quatre! *kiraikirai at Pjahhdex* Ya pandai main violin kali ahh.

One of the rare Gundam Wing character card! Yeah, aku dapat kali ahh.

Also one of the rare card! He looks cute here in my opinion. ;) The scene is from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.

Got this one from Gundam Wing characters poster. It's too big too scan wah, Dex. HAHAHA So I ended up taking picture of this.

Dex, read the description carefully. QUATRE IS AN ARABIAN GUY! Then I ask myself wah, "Jadinya Quatre ne Islam?" LOLOLOLOLOL Picture taken from Gundam Wing 2002 calendar.
- - - - -
Bah bah, I wanna rest for a while ehh. Hahaha, dari tadi ane wah ku meng-update blog ane and not to forget, watch Gundam Wing series since this morning. Sakit mata ku ehh.
Before I go,
Here's the Japanese opening for Gundam Wing. I'm surprised, in U.S version, some of the scenes are being changed.
The title of the song?
Just Communication - Two-Mix.
Just Communication - Two-Mix.
BYE~!

No comments:
Post a Comment