Since I came back from Japan yesterday, lots of people said that I look slightly different than before. I was like, "REALLY? *stares at myself at a mirror* I look the same as usual eh."

Do I look mature there? My opinion, NO. Maybe it's because of my hair? Hmm *sighs* =|
and and, eyooh, my hair is not that annoying lagi. XD Shampoo FEATHER/CLEAR are definitely for my hair. Aozora, Johnson's Baby Syampoo is a BIG NO NO for my hair.
Anyway, my cousin bought me a new hand phone. *kiraikirai - points at the picture* But I don't wanna use it, sayang waahhh. And besides, the hand phone uses Japanese language, HAHAHAHA, payah ku karang buat message arah kamu, bahasa jpun kli yg kluar. LOL XDDD
Since yesterday ahh, I was trying to record one of my favorite song from Hibari-san's music, but it was all ended up in an Epic Fail mp3 formats.
Wanna listen to the sample? Click Play To Listen!
I love how they mixed all of the sounds/musics - yeah, I kinda like Techno, but it depends, though.
- - - - -
Next!It's about some pictures taken by me using Kanda-pon/Hibari-san/Muku-nii's hand phones.
And then, PjahhDex forced/asked me to update my blog with some Sakura pictures.
Thanks to them for sending me those pictures! ♥ I LAP YOU ALL, lulz.

Sakura trees along the road! Took this picture near Hiromi-san's house. Lucky you, Hiromi-san, you can see Sakura without going out somewhere where there are Sakura trees.

WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOMS!! LAWAAA~!! I prefer the white-colored Sakura than the PINK ones. Pretty, aren't they? Nyampuk eh kepala2 alien atu ahh. LOL *gets bashed*

Clear sky and White Cherry Blossom = ♥♥♥ Hahahaha
- - - - -
Finally!I was able to remember what I should do with my Mozilla Firefox. Thanks to Izumi-senpai aka Idzni's recent blog post for reminding me about Mozilla's Add-ons. I've downloaded add-on for changing the color scheme for Mozilla Firefox and some other add-ons too but I completely forgot about it. Biasalah, orang iski kan ke jepun weeks before ahh. XDDD

BLACK FTW!!! I'm a BLACK color lover kali ahh. *kiraikirai*
The blue-ish thingy at the center is actually from an image, saja ku simpan sana jadi perhiasan. Hehehe
Ja, I'm off!
I wanna eat some ramen before going to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment