The other day, I helped my dad assembly bricks while he put cements around the bricks.
Why?
My dad decided to built another room (I don't know what room, maybe my dad wanted to extend the kitchen or the living room?), using our garage.
I asked my mom, "Ma, jadinya mana tah tempat parking krita tu nanti?"
My mom, "Di atas atap garage ah, biar rumah kitani advance mcm tmpat parking krita be tingkat d kdai."
LOL, thanks, mom. For giving me those stupid-yet-cool-answers. Mamaku menjawap dengan muka2 nya yg serius lagi tu. lulz
- - - - -
Other than helping my dad out, there was nothing interesting happening to me. Oh well, it's not like I go somewhere outside my house compound that often.
Oh yeah...
If any of you guys ever watched TV3 Indon programme called 'Istri Untuk Suamiku', you'll probably understand this. And NO, I'm not fan of any Indon stories. My sis always switch on the TV to watch the story while I was playing video game using other TV beside the TV that my sis using.
There was this guy working in Soon Lee beside PJN school who looks almost like Dimas from that Indon story.
He was doing his work at the noodle food section while I was on the way to the snack section. That was when I abruptly stopped (far from him plng tuu) and stared at him for God-knows how long eh.
And then kaan, HE CAUGHT ME STARING AT HIM LAGI TUU! HAHAHAHA lol, malu ku ehh. Sorry bah, you really remind me of someone (other than that Dimas), but I couldn't get my finger into it.
He even waved his hand at me and asked me whether I'm alright or not. lolol, sorry sorry~ *hides in the darkness*
To any of you who knows him, don't tell him ahh. Hahaha. Malu ku karang. XDDD
- - - - -
Psst~
Vatelle!
Crimson!
LOOK AT THIS!

EYOOOHHH, MY CURRENT WALLPAPER IS LM.C BACK COVER ALBUM FEATURING HIBARI, TSUNA AND REBORN!
*fangirl screams* HIBARI!!!!! TSUNA!!!! *dies*
My 3rd bro bought the album for me when he went to Bandar. Original yoo. *winkwink* Thanks, bro!
And and... The front cover!

Yeah, more appearance of Hibari and Tsuna! My most favorite characters from KHR!
- - - - -
- - - - -
Ok, I'm done. Sakit udah eh jari ku ni.
Ohhh, I miss my cute Moya-tan kitty! ♥ I prefer Super Pets over Pet Society. Cuba tah Super Pets ada di Facebook jua ehh. :(

CUTE KAAN?! Ufufufu~
P/s:
psst, Pjahhdex. The edward picture ah, you want the color version kah?

No comments:
Post a Comment