Warning, For Those Yang Terasa, I'm So Sorry, Ok?
I Just Wanted To State The Truth Wah.
Since last year, in December, I got my own internet connection, or to be precise, my neighbor is generous enough letting me using their wireless connection without asking for any payment.
Which means, before December, I didn't have any internet connection at all. And, I HARDLY online (because I hate spending my mobile credit bah even though it's cheap).
Then, last year before December (majal jua December nya ani ahh - *looks at PjahhDex* *COUGHS* XD), when I'm not online, a lot of people kept asking me why I'm not online/requesting me to go online.
Sudah ku online, nada tia orang2 yang iski mau be chat ngan ku before tu layan aku. Like, DAMN, wasting my time jua tu. Sudah ku offline, baru tah kan mencari eh. Time aku ada terpacak ONLINE/BUSY arah msn, nah udah tia, ilang sorang2 nada menagur.
Then, this year, uhh wait, last December (after I have the internet connection). I started to get online almost everyday, and sometimes if I didn't realize that I'm online automatically by my laptop, I'd go online for 24 hours.
And THAT CREATE A NEW PROBLEM.
Like I mentioned before, SOMETIMES, I didn't realize that I'm online. And also, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF MY STATUS IS 'AWAY' OR 'OUT' OR 'BRB' OR ANY WORDS THAT GIVE THE SAME MEANING AS 'I AM NOT IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP NOW SO DON'T TEXT ME YET', IT MEANS THAT I AM TRULY DAMN AWAY! Yoh, atu baru ya, emusi.
And of course, I wouldn't be able to reply any texts that I received from anyone.
The RUDEST text that I ever encounter is,
"Luan jua eh c has ane, nda mau melayan aku. malas tah ku melayan kau lagi eh. ambong sudah ya"
I was like, "WTF??!!"
Tarang2 udah ku membuat "AWAY FOR A WHILE - EATING" arah msn ku, nda jua ya nmpak kah? Or, that person can't understand the DAMN SIMPLE ENGLISH that I used there.
Aku nda kana layan or text ku nda kana balas nda jua ku cematu eh. Apa jua ku buat, CLICK THE 'X' BUTTON then pretend as if nothing happen. Nada jua ku kan cursing2 /mengucap orang yang nda melayan aku tu.
That's why whenever I'm online, I don't like to text any of my friends first, instead I let them text me first. Unless I have any urgent matters, that is.
I Just Wanted To State The Truth Wah.
Since last year, in December, I got my own internet connection, or to be precise, my neighbor is generous enough letting me using their wireless connection without asking for any payment.
Which means, before December, I didn't have any internet connection at all. And, I HARDLY online (because I hate spending my mobile credit bah even though it's cheap).
Then, last year before December (majal jua December nya ani ahh - *looks at PjahhDex* *COUGHS* XD), when I'm not online, a lot of people kept asking me why I'm not online/requesting me to go online.
Sudah ku online, nada tia orang2 yang iski mau be chat ngan ku before tu layan aku. Like, DAMN, wasting my time jua tu. Sudah ku offline, baru tah kan mencari eh. Time aku ada terpacak ONLINE/BUSY arah msn, nah udah tia, ilang sorang2 nada menagur.
Then, this year, uhh wait, last December (after I have the internet connection). I started to get online almost everyday, and sometimes if I didn't realize that I'm online automatically by my laptop, I'd go online for 24 hours.
And THAT CREATE A NEW PROBLEM.
Like I mentioned before, SOMETIMES, I didn't realize that I'm online. And also, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF MY STATUS IS 'AWAY' OR 'OUT' OR 'BRB' OR ANY WORDS THAT GIVE THE SAME MEANING AS 'I AM NOT IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP NOW SO DON'T TEXT ME YET', IT MEANS THAT I AM TRULY DAMN AWAY! Yoh, atu baru ya, emusi.
And of course, I wouldn't be able to reply any texts that I received from anyone.
The RUDEST text that I ever encounter is,
"Luan jua eh c has ane, nda mau melayan aku. malas tah ku melayan kau lagi eh. ambong sudah ya"
I was like, "WTF??!!"
Tarang2 udah ku membuat "AWAY FOR A WHILE - EATING" arah msn ku, nda jua ya nmpak kah? Or, that person can't understand the DAMN SIMPLE ENGLISH that I used there.
Aku nda kana layan or text ku nda kana balas nda jua ku cematu eh. Apa jua ku buat, CLICK THE 'X' BUTTON then pretend as if nothing happen. Nada jua ku kan cursing2 /mengucap orang yang nda melayan aku tu.
That's why whenever I'm online, I don't like to text any of my friends first, instead I let them text me first. Unless I have any urgent matters, that is.
- - - - -
Well, I guess that's it. I forgot to scan some of my newest fanart of KHR and DGM, oh, and my own OC, so not art art thingy here in my blog for a while?
Pictures of the day?
Pictures of the day?

Soon after I used this picture as my Display Picture in MSN, tarus2 ane wah bnyak orang tagur, "LAWA JUA DP MU!", including Leeyan and Kanda-pon. *winkwink*
Thanks eh, I never thought you guys would like this TERRIBLY HIGH CONTRAST PICTURE of me. Hahahaha Yatah aku nda upload this picture, thinking people would think I look... uh, weird?
Took this picture during the 1st day of Hari Raya last year.
Thanks eh, I never thought you guys would like this TERRIBLY HIGH CONTRAST PICTURE of me. Hahahaha Yatah aku nda upload this picture, thinking people would think I look... uh, weird?
Took this picture during the 1st day of Hari Raya last year.

HAH! I just found my FIRST and oldest FMA fanart that I have ever draw! Edward Elric! At that time, I was still a noob using the Photoshop and NeoPaint thingy. Ufufufu~
- - - - -
Ok, I'm OUT.
I think I underestimated the Forbidden Siren 2 game! SO DAMN HARD to complete without refering to any walkthrough bah!

No comments:
Post a Comment