Sunday, February 15, 2009

Berabut-rabut kan be 'date' ngan aku? LOL

Apa ini? Apa ini?
The day before Valentine's Day, I've received a lot of 'date proposals' from my dear long-lost-friends from PJN. Of course lah I didn't realize that the next day (that is yesterday) will be 14th February BECAUSE I WILL NEVER CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY KALI AH.

Hmm, what should I include in this post?

Ah!

13th February - I met my ex-schoolmates from PJN, Ainaa, Fatin & Tikah @ Ann at the Pandan Library, Fatin asked me to come because she said "We haven't meet you for ages, of course we miss you! You must come!". It was fun but got ruined by LOTS of youngsters making noises here and there, datings, hanging out and etc. Lucky at that time, I brought my laptop with me!

I was also online at that time (ada wireless kali ahh) and Nadiah chatted with me. When she knows that I can hang out with some friends that my father knows, she immediately texted me, "We'll go out, TOMORROW. And you must come!"

And then, I went online as soon as I got home. Kanda-pon texted me, "Hey, Moyashi-tan! Wanna hang out tomorrow? I'll be in Brunei tomorrow morning visiting my friends. Shall we eat somewhere in the afternoon?"

I was like, "Apa ini? Two 'dates' in one day?!"


Lol, I'm the only one without Tudung there...

14th February - I had a 'date' with my friend (Nadiah) that I know since we were in Primary school and our friendship became more closer when we were in the same classes in Primary 4C and 6D. We went around KB shops and talked about a lot of things. Very fun! And we spent some of our time in our ex-'usual-spot', the FutureNet.

The Tauke missed us a lot and gave us free Cadbury chocolates. Yummy! ♪

Around 12 Noon, Nadiah went home and my mom fetched me.

At 1.45PM, waited in front of FutureNet to meet with Kanda-pon while my mom waited inside her car (because she was curious about Kanda-pon and afraid that he is a bad guy). When he arrived, AS USUAL HE WOULD RUSH TOWARDS ME AND STARTLED ME! *glares daggers at Kanda-pon*

But lol, when he saw my mom, he went, "Adeh, kita rupanya! Mama si Santi!" and gave my mom his banyakkan-gaya-handshake. "Lama sudah inda jumpa biskita eh. Aku ni berhajat mau bawa anak kita ni makan kajap sama adiku." (Yeah, he did bring his younger sister with him at that time) Kali nya ya be cerita sama mamaku, sampai akhir bah mamaku kan kraja oleh nya. LOL

Kanda-pon, I seriously had a hard time suppressing my laughs when you speak with your 'Bruneian accent'. XDDD
OH, and thanks for giving me your DGM fanarts. I definitely love them! ♥ Lawa kali ah lukisan kamuu!

Today, 15th February - One of my ex-schoolmate from Primary School Pandan, Nuraidah, she sent me messages, "Eh, I saw you in KFC with a GUY! Sapa tu ahh? (Who is that?)"
"You ah! You spent a lot of time with that guy eh, during Valentine's Day? Aku inda kau mau? Batah jua nda be jumpa kali eh kita ne dua ah. XD (You dont want (to go out with me) me? We haven't meet for a long time.)"

Awu banar eh, antam tah kamu. Aku mau be rehat2 di rumah, kamu kan menyuruh ku keluar masuk rumah kan be jumpa kamu? *marahmarah* lol, nada bahhh. Nda ku sangka aku begitu famous pada hari Valentine... *traumatize*

- - - - -

BEFORE I END THIS POST!

OUR NEW BBW+ MEMBER (well, not that new, he joined last January even though he's a friend of Hibari-san), Kirito-san *ehem ehem*, MADE A VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL MUSIC VIDEO FOR AN UPCOMING HANAMI SINGING COMPETITION.

LAWAAAAA KALI AH MUSIC VIDEO NYA!!
FYI, they made the video by themselves @ Kirito-san and his other band members (Jun, Kohta and Aiji).

Each contestants got sponsored by a company (I don't remember what's the name) and made their own stages for their music video.


The opening with the title song. I know, I HATE PINK, but meh, I give this a chance because Kirito-san made this song for me *cough*we first met during Hanami*cough*. *faints* And besides, the main theme is 'Sakura - Cherry Blossom'.


My LOVE ♥ XDDD


You look sad, Kirito-koi. :'( The song is sad too.
The guy behind him? That's Aiji. Of course I recognize his blonde hair. XD

UGH, WHY DID I FORGET YOUR WEBSITE URL, KIRITO?!! I WANNA WATCH YOUR VIDEO AGAIN!! I really, REALLY wish that you can make a download link for your video.

Love your voice, dear! ♪

Oh, how about you guys (refering to the trio - Hibari-san, Muku-nii & Hiromi-san), I WANNA SEE YOU GUYS SINGING TOO! *gets slap/bash/punch*


I Want To Have Dreams About You Singing That Song To Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment