Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Next Week... HIATUS

Apa hiatus hiatus?
Hahaha, yep, probably next week.
I won't update anything even just a slightest bit of update at other websites starting next week.

- - - - -
Ugh, I'm bored. I mean, I've been staying in my house for weeks already without going anywhere (except for hospital & school) for more than 1 hour.

But meh, thanks to that I feel a lot better these days. Although my neck still feel sore and I still coughing non-stop, but I can walk around easily.

- - - - -
Oh, and also, I managed to get a part-time job at my mom's office as a clerk assistant (my mom's assistant, that is), hey, I'm legal already, remember? I can apply for jobs now!


In the office. If you guys know where is Sekolah Ahmad Tajuddin & Sekolah Rendah Kuala Belait, you'll see a red building near these two schools.


I'm procrastinating a lot! Hahaha
I hate POA/Accounting and then my mom told me to do some works relating to Accounting?
But there was this entry that I like the most, Petty Cash Book.
Ui, POA students, remember what is Petty Cash book?


This one, is actually a self-cam. HAHAHA
I put my camera into a self-timer mode while I pretended to read a book.
FYI, that black book is my diary.

- - - - -
Huhu,
I contacted some of the SEGA staffs and asked them some irrelevant questions (I mean, useless) but they still answered my questions, though. So sporting lah you guys!

One of the question that I asked:

Q. オフィスの一見はいかにのようなか。
How does the office looks like?

A. 非常にきたない。 ある特に人はグラフィック、ポスター、ゲームおよび等の作成で含む。
Very messy. Especially those who are involve in making the graphic, posters, games and etc.


○ I just found out that the guy wearing white sweater and the guy folding his arms behind his head are totally handsome♥ *wink wink* Yes, it's true, they are handsome~ HAHAHAHAH


○ My jaw literally dropped when I stared at this picture!
And I began to wonder, if I'm really a real artist/game creator/graphic designer/etc etc in Japan, my desk... is it gonna be like this? XD

- - - - -
Before I go...

Uii, I have a HARD (really HARD) time typing dialogues in Japanese wah~! It was a complete disaster when I have to put the dialogues in the panels!!


○ I was like, "Wait... I'M USING THE WRONG FONT!! IT SHOULD BE SMALLER!! ASDFGHFGDF~!!" lol

P/s:

Tiqahh, aku tau kau adalah fan of Sonic macam aku jua.
SEGA ada update some things in some Sonic websites!


○ I love this Sonic website the most. Lawa baah~!

Oh oh, and SEGA's calendar is cool! I wonder how they do that!

↓ Click on this pic to see the calendar. (Requires Javascript - Open In A New Window)


Ahh, I better go. Dari pukul 10 sampai ane (12.42PM) bah aku mengupdate blog ku ane. Hahaha, pdahal nda jua bnyak ku buat ahh.

OHHHH. AND ONE MORE THING!

GUYS, IF YOU GUYS LOVE HORROR GAME OR YOU GUYS HAVE PS3,

GO GET SIREN: NEW TRANSLATION/BLOOD CURSE

Seriously, I played the demo version few days ago and I started to like the game! But meh, TOO MUCH GORE pulang tuu. HAHAHAHAHA Aaaand, some annoying hard-to-control-characters.

Go to youtube and see the gameplay! Cool~!

Bah, bye~
Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment