Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feel First, Then You Know

Yeah,

like the title said,

I don't know why,
I tend to feel first, then I'll know why I feel those uncommon feelings.

I felt kinda down since two days ago without knowing why. Then, yesterday, I found out why...

I LOST SOMETHING IMPORTANT! AN IMPORTANT KEYCHAIN!

I KNOW~! I know it sounds stupid! But man, that keychain is given to me by my friend!!! AND I JUST RECEIVED IT LAST MONTH KALI AH! Like, DAMN!

I'm a girl who really likes to collect things/stuffs, especially things that are from other people (friends, family, etc). Losing any those important stuffs is like being stab to death! Yoh, emusi, but STILL! ARGH~!!

AMONG OF ALL KEYCHAINS THAT I HAVE, THAT I BUY BY USING MY OWN MONEY, WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE THAT KEYCHAIN?




Ok...
I'm out... <---Is afraid of being stab/punch/kick/slap to death.
*sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment