Monday, February 16, 2009

My Previous Tag Board Loves To Play Pranks...

Awuu,
most people gave me the same complaint at me about my previous tagboard (shoutbox from Freeshoutbox.Net) for being 'invisible' or more specifically, they can't find my tagboard in my blog (especially when they are using mobile phone).

That's why I always mention "Please Go HERE If You're Unable To View My Tagboard".

Actually nya kan, I don't like using Cbox wah, buring usulnya, nada style lain kan d bagi arah tagboard atu, MAU JUA KAN D UPDATE KAN PKAI PRENIUM KAH? Luan jua, skadar bnar ehh. *mad* Yoh, apakan.

And then kaan...
The words in Cbox is limited to 200 words (is it words or alphabets?), I can only use the 1000 words option if I upgrade my cbox into prenium version.

Damn ehh.

- - - - -

Again, new layout. Because aku angau (what do you call that in english/japanese?) of someone, yes, HIM.

He Said Something That I've Never Dreamt Of Hearing In This Reality World.

Hahaha, bah bah. I don't want to act like a critical-lovestruck girl here. Keep it cool, girl.

Back to layout thingy,
I found that most layouts from blogskins provide small space for blog posts and terribly small sized fonts bah, that's why I made my own css code for my blog and give more bigger space for my blog posts (usually 450-500px, unlike most layouts from blogskins, they only provide 450 or below px - which is too small in my opinion).

BUT, the picture above is definitely not by me. I found it from blogskins too. Thanks from the owner for allowing me to use your picture. :)

- - - - -

Actually, I don't feel like updating today...
But someone... wait, 4 people forced me to update.

Maybe I'm still exhausted because of the so-called-valentine-dates? lol XD

- - - - -

Hah,
weii, Tiqahh.

Your favorite guy from SEGA commented on my "Kurogane No Okasan - Kurogane's Mother" ah. *wink wink*

I'm proud because my fanart has been featured in the Japanese otaku website for 5 times.
First being Beyblade fanart, Second - Kingdom Hearts (Sora & Roxas), Third - Kingdom Hearts (Roxas), Fourth - D. Gray-Man (Kanda & Allen) and Fifth - Tsubasa (Kurogane's Mother).


CLAMP really knows how to create such beautiful female characters, huh? I like Kurogane's mother character design. BTW, this is the artwork that I submitted at the website. Quite simple.


I don't have any mood to draw today, but I still forced myself to draw anything and ended up drawing Kanda. Weii, I wanna draw Mukuro at first but I don't know why I draw Kanda in the end.


The lineart for this is actually VERY simple, but then I managed to make it looks 'full' when I color Kanda's exorcist uniform and his hair. USING BLACK MARKERS, that is...

- - - - -

Ok, that's all.
I'm blank, really.

Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment