Happy National Day, Bruneians.
Brunei Darussalam's National Day Is On The 23rd February.
Brunei Darussalam's National Day Is On The 23rd February.
- - - - -
Got nothing to do today, that's why I woke up late (exactly at 1:30PM).
I decided to create a CSS code for Mizi's blog layout this afternoon. And woah, it was so darn hard! Started around 2PM and finished at 9:29PM. ATU BATAH JUA KU MEMBUAT! Padahal layout nya simple saja wah. *bangs head*
I decided to create a CSS code for Mizi's blog layout this afternoon. And woah, it was so darn hard! Started around 2PM and finished at 9:29PM. ATU BATAH JUA KU MEMBUAT! Padahal layout nya simple saja wah. *bangs head*

Mizi's new blog layout. I like the header!
It's so simple and I hope Mizi likes it (the inside me keeps telling me to doubt that...). UGH~!
Oh, you can change that simple icon that I put there, Mizi. Hahaha, I added it up because I just wanna make the blog more 'full'.
Oh, you can change that simple icon that I put there, Mizi. Hahaha, I added it up because I just wanna make the blog more 'full'.
- - - - -
Yan yan @ Leeyan seems down these days, I decided to share Jun's video (hehe, hope you don't mind, Jun-kun!) with her during our chat session. But dang, her laptop does not have RealPlayer, Quick Time Player or Winamp.
I thought I could at least help her cheer up a bit by letting her watching the video.
Sorry, girl. I hope you're alright. *feels guilty*
I thought I could at least help her cheer up a bit by letting her watching the video.
Sorry, girl. I hope you're alright. *feels guilty*
- - - - -
Oh, I read from Pjahhdex's blog regarding Set 1(B) GP test tomorrow. BOOOHHH
Good luck, my ex-GP classmates! Especially Pjahhdex, Leeyan, Mizi, Val & Hareef.
Good luck, my ex-GP classmates! Especially Pjahhdex, Leeyan, Mizi, Val & Hareef.
- - - - -
Kanda-pon~!
Thanks a lot for making those deliciousoverly-sweet-chocolate dessert for me. Kali nya ku makan bnyak, smpai sakit bah kepala kuu. Too much sweet consumed! Hahahaha You better decrease the amount of sugar for this dessert. XD
Eyoooh, pandai ya buat dessert ehh. Hahaha, teach me next time, ok?
Thanks a lot for making those delicious
Eyoooh, pandai ya buat dessert ehh. Hahaha, teach me next time, ok?

My chocolate dessert! Full of rainbow chocolate rice!
- - - - -
Before I go...

Your smiling face is cute! *gets bashed*
Bah bahh, I'm out!
Connection ku lagi soi ehh.
P/s: I MISS BASIL-KUN! Where art thou, my dearest Basil?

No comments:
Post a Comment