Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Hair Hates Me >:(

I'm in a war, fighting against my own hair! LOL

Yeah, I hate my hair now. Ugh, since yesterday, my hair became DRY. Not to forget that my hair falls easily! *glooms* I just hope I won't become bald because I lost lots and lots of hair.

But thanks to my dad, he fixed my hair for a bit. *sighs* But meh, he used the minyak kelapa (what do you call that in English, guys?) and he even brushed my hair for me. Thank you, dad. I don't really mind about the scent of 'minyak kelapa', I'm used to it already since I was only... a baby.

- - - - -

Oh man, my sleeping pattern has change. I began to sleep late, VERY LATE (around 3 - 4AM).

So, I watched a lot of videos from YouTube.

1. Watched Rain Bi music videos. From the first video of Rain until the 5th video, the main song in the videos would be 'RAINISM'. MAJAL. Hahahaha I like the song but meh, semua tah ah video ku pilih tu ada lagu Rainism. But the last video that I chose was his 'Only You' song.

Soo after that, I gave up. Too much Rainism tah banar.

2. Watched MyChonny's funny videos. I lol-ed really REALLY hard whenever I watch his videos (although some of his videos are kinda disturbing and sensitive but it's still cool!).


This is MyChonny. He's pretty famous, though. Hahaha

Among all of his videos, I like 'Me And My Korean Movies' and 'Angry Parents'. Oh, and not to forget, 'Pocky' one!

I watched ALL of his videos. Then, I'm off to another video.

3. Watched Gackt's Commercials videos. I'm not fan of him but still... most of his commercials are FUNNY! He have a sense of humor but he keeps his face stoic/ dead-pan expression, and his voice is cool. Sometimes, his voice remind me of Takahiro Sakurai's voice.


The first Gackt's commercial that I watched. He fall down at the end of the video (not for the commercial purpose but he lost his balance). But I like the song!

The funny commercials of Gackt always involve 'E-MA' (Japanese candies - yummy! I did buy E-ma candies before, I love the orange flavor. Oh, and GACKT like this E-ma candies too!), 'FUJI-FILM' (Camera & pictures stuffs) and 'UPTY' (A cat mascot - Gackt seems to like this mascot).


I watched and watched until I fall asleep. Hahaha. Ngalih tah ku sudah ketawa2 meliat videos ehh.

- - - - -

Awu ahh.

Don't worry Tiqahh, I still remember your request about wanting me showing Junichi's pictures.


This is Junichi. The one who always gets knocked out by Kirito and the one who always bully Aiji-san.

Birthday: May, 4.

Birthplace: Nagano, Japan.


I like the 2nd last icon. *wink wink at jun*

- - - - -

Bah, I'm out. Hahaha. I wanna run away before Junichi comes and punches me for revealing some of his pictures and infos. *runs fast*

No comments:

Post a Comment