Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kirito!

Although my internet connection sucks today, I still force myself to update this blog!
For the sake of someone!

誕生日おめでとう!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIRITO-SAN! *hugs and immediately runs away*

Fuh, see? Of course I remember your birthday, Kirito-san. *flips hair* XDDD

May you live in a successful life. Good luck in your study too! OH, I wish you and your band will win the Hanami Singing Contest! *winkwink*

- - - - -

I went to MKJB today this morning. Woah, I met my ex-PJN-schoolmates but meh, I didn't bother to greet them because I'm so darn pissed off at the late-coming-teachers who were in charged for registration thingy.

Asyraf did recognize me but we only nodded to each other while he was talking to Jannah. Then I saw Idzni (ex-SMSA-senior) with his parents and yeah, we were far from each other, I didn't want to waste my time calling him from afar.

Then, Nurul Khairunnisa startled me when I was about to enter my bro's car. There I met her with Nadhirah and other PJN-ex-students. Malas ku kan state nama durang ehh.

My 2nd bro was like, "Che, Kan menghantar borang pun mesti jua kana konsultasi dulu kah? Luan jua. Dulu kami nda jua cemani." Lol. Yeah, my bro was so pissed off too.

- - - - -

I went back home and then I immediately felt sleepy. But my curiousity about who-in-the-world-is-Shu-Mikami-from-Forbidden-Siren was killing me. lulz


This guy is the one who poses as Shu Mikami from the horror game, Forbidden Siren 2. Nda ku sangka yang ya ane handsome juaa.

- - - - -

BEFORE I GO!

I wanna bully Aiji-san.
Kohta-san recorded this video using Jun's camera. LOL

I LOL-ed hard when Aiji-san tripped in the beginning. XD



- - - - -

Ja, I'm out. I don't know why. I suddenly feel kinda down today. *sighs*

Sorry, Kirito-san, Hibari-san, Yanyan-chan, Aozora and other people who like to chat with me, because I seem lost interested in chatting.

Especially to him. So Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment