Thursday, February 12, 2009

Didn't Realize That I Was Really Upset...

Yeah, I don't know why I suddenly feel dejected/upset/disappointed.
Ehh, I won't reveal on who/what makes me feel those negative feelings. But meh, at least I feel ok now. *sighs in relief*

For those who are terribly eager to see or forcing me to post some of my pictures when I went to Japan, let me tell you guys something.

- First, I didn't bring my hand phone/mobile phone
- Secondly, I don't own a camera.
- Third, I didn't bring my laptop.
- And lastly, my cousin is so omgwtf-stingy borrowing his hand phone/camera to me. (Awu, aku marah ne arah kita ah, ngah. Nda ku duli, aku sangat maraah pada kamu~ *glares*)

- Oh, and besides, I looked like a drunkard girl wah! Japan was still in winter season at that time and I instantly went sick and my face flushed red. (Which Hiromi-san constantly teased me with, "Are you shy meeting with Hiro-kun and Mitsu-kun?")

Well, my cousin did take some pictures of me but he didn't let me see it. I saw only some of it when he forgot to bring his hand phone while he was away with his coworkers.

- - - - -

Hey hey, guys!

Did you guys EVER notice this new clock (called as 'MikuClock')? *points at the 'Counter & Clock' section.

I DOUBT YOU GUYS EVER REALIZE THAT... *glooms*




Thanks to my favorite pianist (and he plays keyboard too) from Japan (of course lah...), Daisuke S. for telling me how to download. (Trust me, it was hard to download from a website full of kanji words...)

Oh oh! And thanks to him, he dedicated one of his newest song for me! Thanks, Daisuke-san! (It was because I gave one comment in each of his music, total music is 1605 musics - for the whole one day) The music is so beautiful! Although the vocal sounds weird (robotic version) but it still beautifully made! *thumbs up*

*EXTRA*
- If you click on Miku, she will wakes up and tell you what the time is.
- If you click on the music note, Miku wakes up and there will be a short music.
- Miku is from a PC game that only release in Japan called VOCALOID.

- - - - -

OHMYGAWD!

URUHARA-KUN~!!!
YOUHAVEABLOGSPOTBUTYOUDIDNOTTELLME!! ASDFGHJHGGD~!!


WEII, MR. KANDA-LOOKALIKE! I miss my Yu-anata jugak! *sighs like Uruhara*

Wait, if you still call me Shika-tan or Moyashi-tan, then that's mean I can call you Kanda-pon! *dance dance*

And and, Kanda-pon! Are you still into drawing? And are you into... you-know-what thingy? Ufufufufu~ *smirks* *chuuchuu*

- - - - -

Before I go...

HIBARI-SAN, YOU LOOKED SO COOL WEARING NORMAL CASUAL CLOTHES WHEN WE MADE THE BBW+ MODS REUNION!! *massive nosebleeds* *dies*

MUKU-NII, YOU'RE THE BEST MUKURO LOOKALIKE IN THE WORLD WHEN I SAW YOU WEARING YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM WITH YOUR PINEAPPLE-LEAVES-HAIR IS BACK AT YOUR HEAD. *faints*

HIROMI-SAN, YOU LOOK SO CUTE THAT I HAVE TO RESIST MYSELF FROM GLOMPING YOU HARD AND PINCHING YOUR CHEEKS! *hugs/glomps* *resist the urge to kidnap you - wink wink at Pjahhdex*

AAAND THIS,


Who is that ahh? *wink wink at someone*

Bah bah, gotta go. Dari tadi wah ku meng update blog ini!
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment