Awu, Leeyan,Now it's my turn to use this Domo-kun cute dance. *dance like domo-kun* Hahahaha XDDD
I felt a bit happy yesterday, because I just exposed the most embarrassing moment to Leeyan (but man, she commented, "Romantica~♥").
Baik kau rasa bangga, Leeyan. You are the first person who know that! *blushes*
I didn't mean to keep it secret and I don't want showing-off to other people either but I was SO SCARED that no one would believe me, besides, who would wants me anyway? I seriously doubt that before. And I keep telling myself that, "I'm just an ordinary not-beautiful/not-cute girl like other girls out there..."
I'm so happy that you believe me, Leeyan. Thanks.
But I still feel guilty for not being able to help you, which means, I owe you, girl.
Not only that...
I don't know why, soon after Leeyan text me in msn, tarus2 ane wah banyak orang text aku jua. Hahahaha XD Leeyan, you bring me a lot of luck. From the afternoon until mid-night, I chatted with more than 8 people (including Hibari-san, Junichi & Kirito). Atu banar, sudah ku kan offline baru tah kan kamu layan aku ahh...
Oh, but kaan,
I'm sorry, Aozora, for not becoming a worthy helper when you need one. Then my sis lagi, ada tia kacau aku mau pakai lappy tia juaa. Ugh... By the time she used my lappy, I immediately fall asleep.
- - - - -
Ehh, I still don't know what to post in this blog. =_=
Ugh, fine, I include one of my old (not that old...) fanart of Allen Walker of DGM. Before I started to help SIEL, she told me to practice drawing each character, surprisingly, it was easy for me to draw him even without referring to the manga or any pictures of him. Meh, he was simple to draw. XD

SIMPLE, right...?? Why oh why did Katsura changed the way Allen look? He looks so cute bah in this version!
- - - - -
Oh, that's right!
HIBARI-SAN!!
Seriously, you look so darn cool when you act like Hibari Kyouya. Hahaha, especially your voice. *wink wink*
HIBARI-SAN!!
WHEN IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE YOUR COSPLAY WEBSITE?
I miss seeing you in your prefect uniform wah! *shakes Hibari-san like a rag doll*Seriously, you look so darn cool when you act like Hibari Kyouya. Hahaha, especially your voice. *wink wink*
- - - - -
Onwards to...
My favorite pictures of the day! Hahaha Aku buring bah, yatah saja2 promote gmbar. XD

Leeyan, I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOURS.
You look so CUTE bahh! Soon after I read your blog I immediately save this picture. Hahaha. XDDD
Guys, Leeyan is cute, right?? *sent death glares who dares to disagrees with me*

Hiromi~! I love all of your pictures when you went to UK bah. You look so kawaii wearing that cowboy hat. *thumbs up*
At least in those pictures you look a bit 'manly' when you wear casual outfits. *gets punch*

My favorite pictures of the day! Hahaha Aku buring bah, yatah saja2 promote gmbar. XD

Leeyan, I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOURS.
You look so CUTE bahh! Soon after I read your blog I immediately save this picture. Hahaha. XDDD
Guys, Leeyan is cute, right?? *sent death glares who dares to disagrees with me*

Hiromi~! I love all of your pictures when you went to UK bah. You look so kawaii wearing that cowboy hat. *thumbs up*
At least in those pictures you look a bit 'manly' when you wear casual outfits. *gets punch*
- - - - -

KIRITO PUNCH! XDDD
I squealed a lot when I saw you smiling and laughing while playing with Kohta (your brother, right?). Hahaha
I just found out that Kirito and his other band mates loves to record their daily life. Thanks to both Junichi and Kohta for letting me watching some of your videos. Most of them are funny! 
No comments:
Post a Comment