Aku kan mandi ane pun takut kesajukan bah. *shivers*
Btw, this is just a quick update while I'm waiting for my cousin, Amil, to come here and done packaging his stuffs. And, I'm not using my own laptop.
Yesterday, on the way to Bandar...
I SAW A LOT OF DEAD DOGS BAH~!!
Be ampai2 gtu di siring2 jalan ah especially along the Tutong road. Berijap jua ku meliat tu.- - - - -
Oh oh, I almost forgot about Tiqahh's request regarding the CUTE chibi version figure of Allen & Kanda that I have. *insert evil laugh here* Mwahahahahaaa...kk *cough cough*

Too much brightness I put there... Yikes, sampai nda nmpak bah mulut sma idung durang dua leh aku.
But still, OMFGSOCUTEBAH~!!
Actually you can buy them separately or in an exclusive box-set complete all figures.

I got this from the Black & White Innocence Box itself. A HUGE poster bah, nda alang2 durang kan bagi aku advertisement ehh. *winkwink at Tiqahh, Crimson, Vatelle* *gets shot*
- - - - -
PLEASE LOOK AT THIS. (I found this few weeks ago already but I kept on forgetting to post it up...)

ISN'T THAT NEKOMATA?? *rub rub eyes* *stares intently*
You know, one of the few first persona-s that Minato can get in Persona 3.
You know, one of the few first persona-s that Minato can get in Persona 3.
I lol-ed HARD when I saw this advertisment made by 'AERIA' thingy. It's a new online game from Japan actually.
- - - - -
Before I go~Pictures of the day! (Yoh, apakan)
My sis staie2 took pictures of me while I was busying organizing the doujin sketches and of course I didn't know that my sis was actually behind me (first picture), orang terlampau focus lah katakan.... Hahaha, I know bad quality image.

♦ Just look at my desk... SO MESSY, I KNOW!! Hahaha I can't make my desk tidy, no matter how many times I tried to make it look tidy, in less than 1 hour udah tia bejurit smua barang ku d atas meja tu.

♦ *wink wink at those who are eager to read my/SIEL's DGM doujin* The picture in my laptop, that's the DGM doujin; page 19. Hey look, even my laptop's wallpaper is DGM.
- - - - -
I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL~
P/s:
SONIC FANS MUST RECOGNIZE THE NEW BACKGROUND SONG THAT I PUT IN THIS BLOG. XDDD
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment