Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sickness Continues

Yoh, sama ja title ku ane ngan nick ku arah msn... XD

Ah, sorry, guys. I cannot post the pictures of the so-called-cake-with-Hibari's-face today. The reason is that my memory card for my hand phone is being taken away...
yoh, apakan, borrowed by my 3rd brother laah. I took the picture with my hand phone but I forgot to put the picture in my lappy.

Darn, yesterday, I was terribly happy because my sickness was about to end, but it turned out to be an absolute NO when I was FULLY exposed to rain during afternoon, although my mom brought a big umbrella but the rain loves me alot, so they 'attacked' me forcefully. :( Palui, cuba tah buat majlis kahwin time nda hujan. Yoh, jahat jua ku, org kahwin ku marah-marahi ane.

Oh, I did put a picture of some presents that I received before/during/after my birthday.
Here it is;


The Black Keychain, that's from Jun (eyooh, tau ya aku minat kumpul keychain warna hitam. *winkswinks*).

The Red Stars Keychain, from Aozora.

The Silver Bracelet (is it a real silver? *checks*), from PjahhDex.

The Red Bracelet, from KaChe.

The Black & Colorless Bracelets, from my mom @ Asia.

The Black Diary Books (seriously, the book is completely all BLACK including the papers inside), from Hafizz.

I was shocked when Jun suddenly appeared right in front of me at Soon Lee today, and even shouted my name, like, "HASZ~!!!!"

Other people: "..........." (A long moment of silence)

lol

He dragged me to the gifts shop (what is the name of that shop?) and decided to buy me a present. I immediately told him not to choose something expensive. And in the end, he chose the black keychain one.

Thanks, Jun. Be duit kau..? Kau jua kata duit mu nda smpai $10 time ktani be chat awal2 pagi buta tadi ahh. XDDD

OHHH
THE MOST IMPRESSIVE PRESENTS THAT I GOT;





EYOOHHHH

IT'S FROM HIBARI-SAN, MUKU-NII AND HIROMI-SAN WAHH~!!!! *blushes* I mean, RINGS??!! Hahahahaha
Adakah ini hantaran untuk perkahwinan?? *gets bash*

FYI, the silver rings (the top one), they are both by Hiromi-san & Muku-nii. They bought the same rings?!

And the black rings (called Black Diamond) are, of course, from Hibari-san. He said he ordered it from US through online shop. When I asked him about the price, he calmy said, "It's US$250..."

I was like "0_0!!?? WHAT??!!!! Woah, the cost is around B$300+, Hibari-san!!! NOOOOOOO WAAAAYYY~!" *is dead from too much shock*

But still, ILUILUILUILU to those who gave me presents for my birthday.

And this one;



D.Gray Man - Innocence Box, White & Black! (Aku malas kn pkai camera hp ku bahh, last2 ku scan ja cover box nya ane, hahahaha)

My 2nd bro @ Hasrin bought it for me through online!! Yaay! The box is full of Kanda & Allen stuffs, full of Kanda/Allen action figures, keychains and rare cards.



One of the RARE DGM card. There are only 1000 cards available. Heheh, aku bangga.

Bah bah, I wanna go to sleep. My head is POUNDING LOUDLY, AGAIN!

P/s:

OH, about the newest KHR soundtrack cd cover that I posted before...

I FOUND THE REAL PICTURE OF IT! Thanks to Muku-nii for showing it to me.



But meh, it's too small! I WANT A HUGE ONE!! Ne, Hibari, Tsuna... Why are you guys holding and looking at that guitar? XDDD
Tsuna, kau cute!

P/s:
Aozora...
"BUK BUK BUK..."
Noctis: "Shall we do it, my honorable queen?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *runs away - hides behind Hibari-san*

I JUST HOPE THAT I WON'T HAVE ANY DREAMS ABOUT THOSE THINGS, AOZORA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment