Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Was Born On The 29th January

On the 29th January 1991,

10:13AM, Suri Seri Begawan Hospital,

Kuala Belait, Negara Brunei Darussalam.

A girl with the name Haszariah Binti Suaili was born on this date, today.

Awuu,
I was born at this time, 10:13AM, Brunei time. lol
Oh, and it was raining at that time too. :)

Aku adalah 'Budak/Perempuan Hujan' a.k.a 'Rain Kid/Girl'. XD lol, apakan tu! Cali bunyi nya.

- - - - -
Thanks a million to those who greet me a birthday greeting and thanks to you guys, who greeted me in the middle of night, I couldn't sleep.

Thanks To:

-Hibari-san- (Exactly 12:00AM)
-Muku-nii- (Exactly 12:00AM)
-Hiromi-san- (12:12AM)
-Aozora- (12:24Am)
-Khalaf- (6:38AM)

Yes, these guys sent me their birthday greeting message to my hand phone, WHILE I WAS ASLEEP. Greatly thank you for disturbing my sleeping session. XDD Hahahaha

And thanks to those who sent me their birthday greeting via other ways, e.g: facebook, friendster, e-mail, other websites etc.

Heh, I know there's no birthday cake for me from anyone, but still, thanks to those who spend a little bit of their precious time to greet me.

THANK YOU, IT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY.

I swear, when some of you guys said/typed/wrote 'Happy Birthday/Bufday/Bday' to me, I burst into tears.

I KNOW, LAME.

But, I can't believe it, how come people who are not my blood-related are eager to greet me while my family always gave me their 'we-have-no-time-for-that' attitude.

I have never eaten any cake for my birthday since I was 14 years old until now. How I wish I could buy for myself, unfortunately, I don't have any money... *checks my dying wallet*

Oh, and thanks for the birthday greeting that you guys post, Hibari-san, Muku-nii, Hiromi-san, Yama-kun, Ken-san & Chikusa-san! (The one before this post!)

- - - - -

Oh, I never thought that some of the SEGA staffs would send me this beautiful and creatively-made birthday card few days ago. It was early but I didn't open up the envelope until now. :)

Check it out!



SOOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIICC~!!!
Sorry for the bad quality. I was using my hand phone baah. I have no camera, so, who is kind enough to give me a digital camera? *wink wink*

While Hibari-san gave me this.


ASDFGHHGDFSFS! HIBARI!!!!!!! *dies from overly fangirl-ism*
It's a KHR DVD. I haven't buy this box-set yet but thanks to him, I wouldn't have to spend my $17 to buy this box-set in KB.

- - - - -

Alright, enough about this birthday thingy.

Huhu~

I haven't watch KHR until the newest opening song, 'Sakura Rock' by CherryBlossom. But the cover for the soundtrack really made me shocked/surprised/amused/etc etc...

Why?


BECAUSE BOTH HIBARI & TSUNA WERE IN THE PIC! THERE THERE!!! *points at the picture*

Ok, who's holding the guitar?
Why there is a guitar in the middle of the pic? Between Hibari & Tsuna?
Why are they staring at the innocent guitar?

Oh my~ I don't want to complain much because seeing both Hibari and Tsuna in (second time - after the official album of LM.C - featuring both Hibari and Tsuna) one official KHR soundtrack just made my day... *grinning widely*

- - - - -

Ok~
I'm off.

I feel a bit dizzy. I'll be going to the hospital later for medical check up.

I WANNA FEEL BETTER SOON!

Oh, and Happy Birthday To Myself. Hahahaha~ OH OH, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 3RD OLDER BROTHER TOO, HASRI BIN SUAILI! WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTH DATE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment