Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello, 2009
Goodbye, 2008.

Happy New Year To All, Especially My Friends & My Family. Nahh, i doubt all of my friends or family would read this greeting, but still, I just wanna say & type it here. :)

My wishes for this 2009.
- May this year is full of successful stories for me.
- May I experience a lot of happiness along with my friends & family.
- May my rezeki di murah-murah kan by God. (Hahaha, what is the English translation for that?)
- May my relationship with my family is tighthen and may we live in a state of harmony for eternity.
- May I have an unlimited good luck starting this year.

- - - - -
Eh Eh~!
Persona 3 occurs in this year laah! Hahaha
Bah, Dex, Leeyan, let's go to Japan and spy the S.E.E.S. *kiraikirai* Mun tau durang bnar2 wujud, hahaha, jauh ku ah.

- - - - -
I'm not really celebrating, though. I'm just too tired to go outside and watch other people play fireworks here and there. I just finished tidying my bedroom wah. Hahaha, new record, usually, it took me less than one day to tidy my room (because my bedroom is small & terribly cramp...) but now... IT TOOK ME FIVE WHOLE DAYS TO COMPLETE THE TASK?!

Ehh, who knows that my small bedroom keeps lots and lots of stuffs (books, papers, toys, etc...). I was like, "0_0!?", seriously, I didn't realize I've collected a lot of things since I officially own the bedroom.

- - - - -
Ahh, not for long, school will be re-open and the stressful moments will come back to all Pre-U2 students. Hahaha

Ehh, aku nda pulang kali eh. Because, like I said before, I'll be leaving Brunei soon, forever. Yoseh, apakann. Hahaha

BUT, wish all the best & good luck to all of my friends, both Pre-U1 and Pre-U2.

I LAP YOU ALL BAHH~

- - - - -
Oh, I haven't mention this, have I?

I have two reasons why I must go to Japan;
First, it's because it has something to do with family, my cousin's mother is stuck in a hospital (but I don't know where it is yet). I'm pretty close with her, so I must pay her a visit, she'll be having a serious operation too.

Second or lastly, dengan bangga nya, the SEGA company invited me to go to their main branch!! *dancedancedancedance*

I WANNA SEE THE GIGANTIC STATUE OF SONIC IN THE SEGA BUILDING. I WANNA SEE THE GIGANTIC STATUE OF SONIC IN THE SEGA BUILDING. I WANNA SEE THE GIGANTIC STATUE OF SONIC IN THE SEGA BUILDING. I WANNA SEE THE GIGANTIC STATUE OF SONIC IN THE SEGA BUILDING.

Hahaha, I heard there is a HUGE figure of Sonic at the entrance of the SEGA building wah. I really REALLY want to touch it, take a picture of it, hug it or even steal it to make it as my most wonderful souvenir from Japan. *gets arrested by the Japanese polices* Hahahaha, barat kali ah statue tuu.

Yep, I have the invitation card. Cali usulnya, mcm untuk party kanak2 jua lah. Hahahaha
But ok wah, only 500 people are invited. *bangga*
How come ah, only 150+ people participated the competition but 500 people are invited?

Reef, kau ada kna invite? Mna invitation mu?? Kau jua cakap kau dapat no.2 arah contest tu. Hahahaha


lol, lain kan invitation card nya?

When I looked at the activities that are going to be held, ZOMG... OVER 50 EVENTS ARE HELD IN ONE PARTY?! Ehh, i don't know whether I can attend the party until the end of the event. Hahaha, walaupun ku minat Sonic ehh..

- - - - -
Oh oh oh!
I just got a special artbook of Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. *sob sob* I mean, WOW! Hahaha, expensive kali ah but thanks to Hafizz for getting it for me (aku bayar ya kali ahh!). Awal jua kau kan bagi ku hadiah, alum jua birthday ku wah. Hahahaha

It is also pack with a special DVD, full of 'how SquareEnix staff created Cloud and other characters of Final Fantasy and some Kingdom Hearts' thingy.

Oh, including Final Fantasy XIII. *wink wink to those yang terlampau minat Final Fantasy XIII*

Look at the cover!



COOL COVER OF CLOUD STRIFE~
*faints* Lawa pose mu, Cloud, tergoda aku leh mu. *gets punch by Cloud*

Heeh, menyusahkan aku ja iski2 kan scan cover nya ane, kali liat bnyak jua gmbar nya kna scan arah internet udah. Hahaha

But, Hafizz, seriously, how the heck did you manage to get this anyway? I thought this artbook is limited wah and, even if the artbook is still available but the DVD is unavailable anymore. Kau curi dari pejabat Square Enix kah?

- - - - -
Bah bah, I wanna sleep for a while. From 12.00AM until now (5.11PM) I still couldn't update my blog due to the lag of internet connection. So ended up adding a lot of things here.

P/s:
Mizi, sorry eh, I'm not using my own lappy now. I forgot to save your art in my pendrive wah, it is actually in my laptop's picture folder.
BUT, I will post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment