Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Officially Sick...

Yes, I'm sick.
As soon as I woke up this morning to bring my nephew, Haziq, to St. James, I got flu and my head pounding loudly aka, I got a serious headache.

I had to wait for Haziq to come out from his class for the school break time outside his class for 1 1/2 hours. And man, it was terribly TERRIBLY cold out there while aku buat buduh nada apa2 kan di buat (meaning: I got nothing to do).


It was cloudy and windy too. I didn't bring my own jacket/sweater. :(

And another thing,
APAKAN BANYAK ORANG PIKIR YANG AKU NE TEACHER BARU?!
Many teachers thought the same thing in SMSA before, and now in St. James?

Seriously, am I really look like a teacher?

The St. James principal asked me, "Are you the new teacher?"

Me: "(WTF? NOT AGAIN!!) Ah? No no no! I'm just waiting for my nephew on behalf of my sister."

There.

There were like, 3 teachers asked me the same question about the are-you-the-new-teacher thingy. How annoying.

Oh, I haven't tell you guys about some sweet memories that I received from the last day... (wait, scratch that, second last day? Because I need to go to school to get my testimonial from Teacher Masdiana).

- 3 people hugged me. XD Ms. Winnie, Ms. Joan and Of course, Leeyan. :)
Thanks for the hugs! It was unexpected for me bah that Ms. Winnie hugged me after I said, "I'm gonna miss the way you teach, so effective for me bah, 'cher!" And Ms. Winnie went into the 'aww-ed' mode.

- I met Pjahhdex, Leeyan, Hareef, Mizi, Djim, Tikah, Zati & etc etc. I talked to them while I can. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to meet them again when I'm going to take my testimonial. Thanks for the small-fleeting friendly talk that you guys gave me. :)

- I stayed in the library to kill time and then! HE was there! SITTING ACROSS ME! (another table pulang tuu) Well, because that place is obviously a library, so I can't just say "Hi!" while the librarians were there. Instead, HE SMILED AT ME. and and kaan, AKU BANGGA. Hahaha

I know you're not going to read my blog (well, because you don't know that I have a blog!) but I wish that you will become a successful man in the future.

And, honestly, I secretly kept my feelings towards you, since I was in Form 3 in PJN while you were in Form 4. And, I know you see me as a fangirl (because Marush & Diyana told me that you have a lot of admirers) so you constantly (well, not really, sometimes you did talk to me) ignore me.

How sad, an unrequited love.

Yoh, apakan ku ane. Jiwang juaa. But still, now I feel a lot better now (but I'm still currently sick ahh...) for confessing my real feelings in this blog. Hahaha

- - - - -

AND AND, before I go! (I seriously need some sleep... )

At last, Hibari-san updated his cosplay gallery. Hibari-san, YOU MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU! *gets hit by a flying tonfa*
I miss wearing your Yukata! Hahaha. yes, I still remembered that you borrowed me your yukata when I visit a shrine.



Are you waiting for me, Hibari-san? Hahaha I like the temple too, the surrounding is beautiful.

I can't wait to steal all of your new cosplay pictures when I'm free!

AND AND (majal and and ku ane). Hiromi-san! THANKS A LOT FOR TAKING THIS SLEEPING PICTURE OF MUKU-NII!


You look like a girl... *hides* oh, and your face is so pale... please take good care of yourself, dear.

And yes, Muku-nii was really sleeping at that time, when he cosplayed for a short period of time with Ken. And the, puff! He fall asleep on the couch. Oh wait, this picture is taken three days ago, the first day Muku-nii got sick.

OH, AND I JUST HOPE MUKU-NII WON'T KILL ME USING HIS TRIDENT! Kufufufu~ *hides behind Hibari-san & Hiromi-san*

- - - - -
Awu eh, this post is long. Sorry.

P/s:
DJIM, APA TU XANXUS AH, CUBA TAH BOX WEAPON NYA ATU BARUK/AMBUK/GORILLA! HAHAHA Buring eh, campurang singa & harimau adalah...

No comments:

Post a Comment