Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Before And After!

Ahh~

At last, I was able to snatch my laptop back to me. *do a victory pose* XD

I just got a new game (well not THAT new, it was release in Japan, 2007 but I just got it from Muku-nii).

THE GAME IS SO COOL! But sadly, I don't know what's the name of the game, though, because it was written in Kanji.



Why before and after?
Here's the storyline;

-Whatever he does, it always backfires, a shy salaryman who always fails, Saeki Katsuya. A guy appeared before him when he wanted to give up.

“From the moment you put these on, your life will alter drastically.”-

The mysterious guy or also known as 'Mr.R' (WTH?) gave Katsuya a pair of glasses. Whenever Katsuya wears the glasses, his personality does a 360 degree change to a serious and successful guy (and strangely, along with his new hair-style).



KAU SANGAT RUGGED, KATSUYA!
Tapi senyuman jahat mu amat menakutkan aku. Hahaha That's Katsuya with the 'Before Ver - The Real Katsuya' changes to 'After Ver - The Other Katsuya'.

BAH, KEPADA SESIAPA YANG PAKAI SPEC, CHECK2 TAH SPEC KAMU TU. MUN TAU ADA KUASA MCM SPEC SI KATSUYA. BE TUKAR PERSONALITY KARANG KAMU DI BUAT NYA. XDDD

- - - - -
*wink wink at Mizi* Hahaha, awuu, I still remember my debt to you, Mizi! (No no no, not a real debt, just a present that I promised to give it to him.)

Please remember that I'm not the only one who draw Mizi's art. NO, it was all thanks to my beloved Sister @ Haszarinah and 2nd Older Brother @ Hasrin for helping me out. They love to draw potrait art more than me. :) So please credit them.

Check it out!


The original version is both by me and my sis. I don't even know how in the world did my sister manage to draw that door (behind Mizi) perfectly, I only did the outline thingy.

The Edited Version is by my bro, YES, THE WHOLE THING. Of course, he edited it using photoshop and use his own tablet to put all the shades and shadows in the picture. Rageeet~

Mizi, you can get the art here. Tell me if the link doesn't work.

Aku nda berapa pro dalam bab2 pakai tablet ne, yatah ku iski mau bali kalau ada be jual di brunei ane. Kekapihan wah Brunei ane barang2 original dari Jepun. Tapi aku tetap sayang negeri ku ini! HAHAHAHA

- - - - -
Bah, that's all that I wanted to update.
I actually wanna post all of the New Year Fanart Gifts by all of my favorite doujinshi-kas and artists from Japan wah. My email inbox is full with new year gift art!

Thank you, to all of the people who gave me their beautiful art!

私に彼らの美しい芸術を与えた人々全員に、ありがとう!


Bah, good bye! I'm so sleepy wahh, but I still play the game and updating this blog.

P/s:
Hiromi-san, I also began to like the 'Master Of Tartarus - PERSONA 3' music wahh! Rugged!

No comments:

Post a Comment