Just a quick post before we (Hibari-kun, Hiromi-kun, Yama-kun, Ken-kun, Chikusa-kun and myself) go to school!


Seriously, I LOVE this picture of your, Shi-chan! You look cute, oh and energetic too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIRANUI-CHAN @ HASZARIAH SUAILI!
Mukuro @ Hirotsu: "Happy Birthday, Dear Imouto! Wish You Have An Unlimited Good Luck This Year! Oh, And May Your Birthday Is Being Celebrate Peacefully By Your Family Too!"
Hibari @ Hachimitsu: "Happy Birthday, Shiranui. Wish For All The Best Success In Any Types Of Things You Do. You're Legal Now, So It Will Be Easy For You To Purchase A Lot Of Things From Online Shops, Huh? Hope You Like The Birthday Present That I Sent It To You."
Hiromi: "誕生日おめでとう、私の親愛なる友人! 願い永久にまでの巧妙な生命を今年過す! So Sorry For Not Giving You Any Present For Your Birthday! I Wish We Could Celebrate It When You Arrive Here In Japan! I Can't Wait For That!"
Yamamoto @ Hideki: "Happy Birthday! Ehh, I Don't Know What To Say. Haha, I Feel Guilty For Not Contacting You For A Long Time. But Next time You Arrive At Japan, I'll Make Sure I Treat You My Family Best Sushi Food! Don't Forget About That, Ok? Wish You Luck This Year, Too!"
Ken: Yo, Happy Birthday, Pyon! Im No Good In English And Not That Good In Speech Anyway But Still! Happy 18th Birthday, Girl!"
Chikusa: "誕生日おめでとう、不知火カイ. Wish You All The Best For The Rest Of Your Life. Don't Forget To Drop By At Our Usual Place Where Mukuro-san, Ken And Me Always Hang Out If You Come Here."
Hah, thanks to me, I managed to wake these guys up early in the morning (except for Hibari-kun, that is...) just to post this birthday greeting for our dear Bruneian friend!
Ja, we'll be off to school!
Poor, Shi-chan, no one would give her a special birthday cake for her 18th birthday... *sighs*
Hibari @ Hachimitsu: "Happy Birthday, Shiranui. Wish For All The Best Success In Any Types Of Things You Do. You're Legal Now, So It Will Be Easy For You To Purchase A Lot Of Things From Online Shops, Huh? Hope You Like The Birthday Present That I Sent It To You."
Hiromi: "誕生日おめでとう、私の親愛なる友人! 願い永久にまでの巧妙な生命を今年過す! So Sorry For Not Giving You Any Present For Your Birthday! I Wish We Could Celebrate It When You Arrive Here In Japan! I Can't Wait For That!"
Yamamoto @ Hideki: "Happy Birthday! Ehh, I Don't Know What To Say. Haha, I Feel Guilty For Not Contacting You For A Long Time. But Next time You Arrive At Japan, I'll Make Sure I Treat You My Family Best Sushi Food! Don't Forget About That, Ok? Wish You Luck This Year, Too!"
Ken: Yo, Happy Birthday, Pyon! Im No Good In English And Not That Good In Speech Anyway But Still! Happy 18th Birthday, Girl!"
Chikusa: "誕生日おめでとう、不知火カイ. Wish You All The Best For The Rest Of Your Life. Don't Forget To Drop By At Our Usual Place Where Mukuro-san, Ken And Me Always Hang Out If You Come Here."
Hah, thanks to me, I managed to wake these guys up early in the morning (except for Hibari-kun, that is...) just to post this birthday greeting for our dear Bruneian friend!
Ja, we'll be off to school!
AND TO THOSE WHO REGARD SHI-CHAN AS A FRIEND, DO NOT FORGET TO GREET HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY!
Poor, Shi-chan, no one would give her a special birthday cake for her 18th birthday... *sighs*

No comments:
Post a Comment