I don't know what to update wahh.
But then, Hafizz told me to write something about my memories when I was in Sekolah Rendah Pg Setia Jaya Pg Abdul Momin, KB (my primary school).
1. I still remember that some of my classmates (including PjahhDex) used funny costumes of red ants, I (persistently) kept asking my mom, "Ma, Kenapa Punggung Samut Basar Kan? Baik Nda Barat Durang Be Jalan Tu?" I resisted the urge to ask that stupid questions because I'm afraid that my classmates (who participate the 'ant drama thingy') would bash me using the ant's (costume) err... what do you call that ant's back?
2. I still remember that Masazura (is that the right spelling?) and Ina (not Kertyna) got into a fight. Zubair, who was a prefect at that time, he said to me, "Bah, lakas tah kitani dua main game be lawan. Aku control si Ina kau control si Mas" while doing a gesture as if he held a video game controller. Aku apa lagi, join saja tia.
"Special Attack; Serangan Tarik Tudung!" (Zubair)
"Defence! Alamak, HP si Mas tinggal sikit!" (Me)
LOL
We didn't even bother to make those two girls stop fighting. XD
3. I still remember that Dex's plush toy kana umban2 dalam class. Poor plushie... Smpai te keluar dari bangunan skulah bah tuju nya...
4. I still remember that Dex's class (Si Dex jua kaaan...), 6 'E' (beside my class, 6 'D') sang a funny song (but surprisingly, I still remember the lyrics),
"Dalam Hati Suka, Kalau Luar Benci, Lalalalala..."
I was like, "0_0? *looks around* Sapa kan menyanyi tu? Mcm suara durang dari darjah 6 E"
AND, IRONICALLY, NO ONE IN MY CLASS DIDN'T HEAR THE SONG SANG BY THE 6 'E' STUDENTS.
5. I still remember that during the afternoon class (Ugama), I flicked my fingers and suddenly, as if on cue, the windows near me closed by itself (due to the strong wind at that time...).
6. I still remember that during the P.E lesson, someone kicked a soccer ball and it was a DIRECT HIT on my face. I comically fall to the ground, and when I sat up, aku dgn selamba nya "Tadi ada gempa bumi kah?" without realizing that I have a serious nosebleed.
I don't even know why I ask something about earthquake... *garu2 kepala*
7. I still remember that Syakirin, Nadiah and Me were playing 'sword fight' outside our 6 'D' class during break time using the long yellow rulers in our classroom. I was dodging Syakirin's attack and then he accidentally hit Cikgu Johari (Our Bahasa Melayu teacher, and coincidently, he is my cousin)'s stomach. ........ That's An OUCH! Sampai patah tarus garisan panjang tu.
8. I still remember that one of our Bahasa Melayu teacher, I don't remember his name but we called him 'Cikgu Mat Jenin', he always pulled his pants high to his chest. Everytime he walked, in less than 5 steps, udah tia te tarik2 seluarnya smpai tinggi berabis. HAHAHAHA
9. I still remember that the school current headmaster at that time, he acted as our replacement teacher. When he walked across the classroom, he walked in slow-motion while opening his jacket (also in slow-motion) dengan penuh gaya & his expression was...like someone in a pleasure moment. *slaps forehead* The whole class stared at the headmaster with wide-eyes and shocked.
Hafidz, "Kamu nampak tadi? Palui jua cara ya buka jaketnya atu. Slow motion g tu!"
Syakirin, "Muka nya lagi, mcm org be *TUUT* saja! Ya lagi, buka jaketnya mcm dalam strip club saja bah!"
10. I still remember, when I was in class 5 'B', Cikgu Awang was our Bahasa Melayu teacher, he wrote something on the board for our classwork (tulisan Jawi) and he didn't even realize that he wrote;
i. Badan
ii. Kurus
iii. Macam
iv. Cicak
v. Dan
vi. Berbau
vii. Busuk
LOLOLOLOL
AND, IRONICALLY, NO ONE IN MY CLASS DIDN'T HEAR THE SONG SANG BY THE 6 'E' STUDENTS.
5. I still remember that during the afternoon class (Ugama), I flicked my fingers and suddenly, as if on cue, the windows near me closed by itself (due to the strong wind at that time...).
6. I still remember that during the P.E lesson, someone kicked a soccer ball and it was a DIRECT HIT on my face. I comically fall to the ground, and when I sat up, aku dgn selamba nya "Tadi ada gempa bumi kah?" without realizing that I have a serious nosebleed.
I don't even know why I ask something about earthquake... *garu2 kepala*
7. I still remember that Syakirin, Nadiah and Me were playing 'sword fight' outside our 6 'D' class during break time using the long yellow rulers in our classroom. I was dodging Syakirin's attack and then he accidentally hit Cikgu Johari (Our Bahasa Melayu teacher, and coincidently, he is my cousin)'s stomach. ........ That's An OUCH! Sampai patah tarus garisan panjang tu.
8. I still remember that one of our Bahasa Melayu teacher, I don't remember his name but we called him 'Cikgu Mat Jenin', he always pulled his pants high to his chest. Everytime he walked, in less than 5 steps, udah tia te tarik2 seluarnya smpai tinggi berabis. HAHAHAHA
9. I still remember that the school current headmaster at that time, he acted as our replacement teacher. When he walked across the classroom, he walked in slow-motion while opening his jacket (also in slow-motion) dengan penuh gaya & his expression was...
Hafidz, "Kamu nampak tadi? Palui jua cara ya buka jaketnya atu. Slow motion g tu!"
Syakirin, "Muka nya lagi, mcm org be *TUUT* saja! Ya lagi, buka jaketnya mcm dalam strip club saja bah!"
10. I still remember, when I was in class 5 'B', Cikgu Awang was our Bahasa Melayu teacher, he wrote something on the board for our classwork (tulisan Jawi) and he didn't even realize that he wrote;
i. Badan
ii. Kurus
iii. Macam
iv. Cicak
v. Dan
vi. Berbau
vii. Busuk
LOLOLOLOL
- - - - -
Bah bah.
I made myself thinking over and over about my memories for the past 2 hours or so after Hafizz begged me to update my blog.
Crimson; Awuu, I still manage to draw my favorite characters of Allen, Kanda & Lavi wah (But, I love Kanda and Allen the most, though). Except that I made my art style more improving than before.

I made myself thinking over and over about my memories for the past 2 hours or so after Hafizz begged me to update my blog.
Crimson; Awuu, I still manage to draw my favorite characters of Allen, Kanda & Lavi wah (But, I love Kanda and Allen the most, though). Except that I made my art style more improving than before.

Meh, sorry, I didn't even bother to use my scanner, wait, my dad's scanner (YAY, HE JUST BOUGHT IT). I'll try to post more fanart soon, ok?
To all of my SMSA friends, update lah kamu pnjang2 psal aku mau tau crita2 kamu di skulah atu. Aku merindui kamu. XD
P/s:
To all of my SMSA friends, update lah kamu pnjang2 psal aku mau tau crita2 kamu di skulah atu. Aku merindui kamu. XD
P/s:
BATAH JUA EEH CHAPTER BARU KHR ANE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment