Sunday, January 18, 2009

Soba Time~

Ah, yes.
I'm addicted to Japanese food called Soba. It's a noodle-type food anyway... But I like it.


Okinawa Soba... *drools* Most famous in Okinawa areas. I hardly eat this one, but meh, I ate this when I went to Japan last year.


This is what the Tauke of the Restaurant Excapade Sushi (who knows me well, everytime I come to Excapade Sushi, he'll order it for me) gave me just now.

So, after eating 2 huge (ok, that's exaggerating, just 'big' is enough) bowls of Soba and a large bottle of Vanilla Coke, I feel a bit refreshed and my headache is also gone and forgotten.

- - - - -
Hibari-san asked me, "Which pictures do you have a hard time drawing it?"

Haha, Hibari-san, the answer is; ALL! Even though I'm used to draw all of the DGM characters now, but I still have a hard time drawing them, the Akumas, Allen's innocence arm, and most annoying - the backgrounds.


In my opinion, this is hard to draw. Because I don't like drawing from the above-view. But meh, I like how Allen looks like here. :3 *resist the urge to jump and glomp Allen*


LOL, I even asked my 3rd older bro to become my model for this one. Hahaha, of course at first he didn't want to do it, but I convinced him (aka LIED) that I wanted to draw him siting like that while giving a serious/cool expression.


This one, yeah, one of the 'Super-Hard' to draw.One thing for sure, I also don't like to draw a 'long-distance-view' picture.


Awuu, Muku-nii, you're right. I can't draw Allen's innocence arm while I'm eating or after eating. Drawing this makes me feel funny...


AND GAH, I HATE TO DRAW ANY TYPES OF AKUMA BAH! Like, 'omgwtf! I can't draw this!' everytime I have to draw some random Akuma. And, thanks to Gyarandoh and Hibari-san, they gave me some of their Akuma art for my reference.



Ok, LOL, I LIKE THESE ONES. XDDD Kanda knows how to make Allen shuts his mouth in the real manga so I decided to follow Hoshino-sensei's style. Well, SEIL-san did include "彼の頬がピンチである映像を作りなさい。" (translation: "make a picture where his cheek is being pinch.").

Me: "Kanda, why do you always pinches Allen's cheek?"
Kanda: "He's cute."
*GETS SLICED/PUNCHED*
There's no way Kanda would say that... XDDD
- - - - -
Ohh,
because I have done playing Persona 4 several weeks ago (AND HAHA, I MANAGED TO GET THE HIGHEST SCORE IN EVERY EXAMS FOR THE ENTIRE GAMEPLAY! - who can beat me that? WITHOUT LOOKING AT SOME GUIDES OR WALKTHROUGHS, OF COURSE - NO CHEATING!)

and so, I play Rule Of Rose back.



Seriously, Silent Hill games are far more easier to play (including the Silent Hill: Homecoming - yes, I played that one already) than this game.

I was like, "OMGDAMN THIS GAME MAKES ME FEEL FRUSTRATED".

No no no, I don't mean the gameplay is sucks. I like it, especially the scenes, so real and cool.
But HELL, CAN'T THEY MAKE JENNIFER (the main character) MOVE FASTER, PROVIDE A LOT OF RESTORATION ITEMS AND MORE DEADLY WEAPONS?!

OH, AND MAKE HER FIGHT MORE BRAVELY?!

AND AND, THE BOSSES ARE FU*KING HARD TO DEFEAT!

Ok, I'm exaggerating, again. If you're a RPG hardcore, you might find this game bored you to death.

But the scenes where bad children hit some adults/animals with brooms/steel/wooden planks are just so CRUEL. And put the corpses under the bed, in a sack... Ok, enough about that. I watch too much cruel scenes from this game.

OK, I'm OUT!
I wanna play this game again, just to kill time. Because I couldn't sleep, after a good long sleeping hours at day until around 8.00 PM yesterday (thanks to my stubborn headache), I feel better especially after eating more Soba & drink Vanilla Coke.

Ja, bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment