Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Long-Lasting Memories

Hey, guys.

I'm bored. *majal jua eh quote ane*
Please blame Djim for persistently said "I'm Bored" whenever he chat with me. *hides from Djim* Kufufufu~

Today's post is, uh.. about the stuffs that I just found in my cramp bedroom. Hahaha
Ehh, they are the oldest stuffs that I have and my friends gave them to me when we were still in Primary School.

From PjahhDex:


Dex, I doubt you still remember this. You gave this to me for my birthday when we were in Sekolah Rendah Pg Setia Jaya Pg Abd Momin. It still look good and new. :)

From Clahh;


This is from Clahh. Yeah, I also doubt she remember this...
*sigh in defeat*
Still in good condition too!

From Mona & Lisa;


These are from my neighbours, the twins; Mona & Lisa.
These uhh, what is it call? Sand clock? These things are cool, they glow in the dark!

From Hasrin @ My Bro;


And lastly, this is from my 2nd brother. He gave me a high quality and expensive medicine from Korea for my birthday (see the Korean language?).
At first kan, I thought that this medicine taste bad (because the color of the liquid is black wahh), but it turned out to be delicious and sweet. It's good for your health too! Abis leh aku, nda smpai seminggu wah aku pkai. Hahaha

- - - - -
Oh oh!
AOTAMA-san! Thanks for the New Year fanart!
Your website become more and more popular! OVER 10,000 PAGEVIEWS!


ギフトをありがとう!
あなたへの明けましておめでとう余りに! ^_^V

- - - - -
AND, before I go.
To both Jun & Hafizz, yang luan memajal suruh aku upload kan lagu Under The Darkness dari hari tu, here's the mp3. Hahaha

Aku tau kamu malas kan search arah internet. Mau jua dari Original Soundtrack aku kah?


AWUU, the DVD also include the Original Soundtrack. :) *show off-ing to Jun & Hafizz*
Well, at least my money did not waste away. BECAUSE I LOVE THE SONG WAH!

Click The Link To Download! Tell me if it doesn't work.
- 01. Under The Darkness
- 02. Under The Darkness ~Short Ver~
- - - - -
P/s: XANXUS, YOU LOOK SO COOL IN TYL! VERSION! But seriously, WHAT IS THAT THING ON YOUR NECK KAN? YOUR HAIR? OR SOMETHING ELSE - LIKE, A DECORATION?



P/s 2: My laptop is still in my brother's possession!! *punches nearby wall* I'm still waiting for it wah. I WANNA POST MIZI'S REQUESTED ART BAH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment