I stole your blog post title; "Happy Hujan (Raining) Day".
I don't know why I like the title.
And I have a stupid wish,
I hope that on the 29th January, it will be raining.
TIDAK KU BERMAKSUD UNTUK BERHARAP BRUNEI DILANDA BANJIR!
TIDAK KU BERMAKSUD UNTUK BERHARAP BRUNEI DILANDA BANJIR!
No laah, because kaan...
When I was born in this world, it was raining.
My mom told me that. :)Meh, I got nothing to do aside from feeling terribly sleepy since the day Brunei experience rainy days.
Awuu, I don't know why everytime during wet season in Brunei, I'd fall asleep easily, and my sleeping hours exceed 8 hours.
Oh oh,
to those yang rindu aku (yoseh, perasan...) *gets punch by random people*,
On Monday, It Will Be The Last Day I Go To School.
And sapa2 yang mau bagi hadiah tu, bagi yang lawa2 ah. *kiraikirai*
Aku mau patung Teddy Bear basar, PASAL AKU NDA PERNAH KANA BALIKAN PATUNG TEDDY BEAR. Yoh, staie. Nada wah, I won't ask anything. Aku nda berani minta2 arah org ane wah.
Apa nya org? Nda bisai bah. Mcm kikis duit org.
And besides, I won't expecting my family (especially that bastard...) to celebrate my birthday.
FYI, I never celebrate my birthday since I was 14 years old. Lame eh?
Oh, and I'm thinking that, if it is really gonna be raining on the 29th January, that will be the greatest present that I get from God. Yoh, apakan. Lain jua usul hadiah ku atu.
Oh, before I go,
Thanks, Aozora, for the advance birthday gift.
Be gantung2 ya arah mobile ku udah right after you gave it to me. :)
Thank you.
And my sis jealous pasal ya minat warna merah. XDDD
and, I have a hard time reading your letter... *gets bash/punch/slap/kick*
OHH I WANNA READ KHR!! ALUM G KELUAR WAH CHAPTER NYA!!
Ps:
Hibari-san, Hiromi-san & Muku-nii...
I JUST REALIZE THAT ALL OF OUR NAMES BEGIN WITH 'H'.
DOUBLE 'HA' & DOUBLE 'HI'.
What's that? HA-HI?? XDDD
lol, that is a catchphrase from Haru (KHR)
I JUST REALIZE THAT ALL OF OUR NAMES BEGIN WITH 'H'.
DOUBLE 'HA' & DOUBLE 'HI'.
What's that? HA-HI?? XDDD
lol, that is a catchphrase from Haru (KHR)

No comments:
Post a Comment